Bellazon

Musicians CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

As we were talking about this in the ACTRESSES thread (here) I create this new one...

i could give you a list of singer

shakira, Alicia Keyes, Aaliyah,beyonce knowles, cassie, christina aguilera, jessica simpson, britney spears, jewel, taylor swift, katy perry, lady gaga, rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Milian, Nelly Furtado, Natalie Imbruglia, Fioana Apple, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Ciara, Vanessa Paradis, Kylie Minogue, Norah Jones, Avril Lavigne, Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Joss Stone, Mariah Carey, Ashlee Simpson, Ashanti, Mandy Moore, Pink, Katherine McPhee, Vanessa Hudgens and lots of more, but i'm not going to mention them because it would be a long list.

you could make us to nominate the singers. and decide which one is going to participate the contest.

i didn't know some actresses and model that were in the contest and still participate it and voted it

Thanks, though I already got most of them, if not all, in my list of around 40-50... the main problem is they are too few compared to the MODELS and ACTRESSES editions where they are 120 and many other can't be included and have to be on a waiting list for future editions.

^ Nice choiches ;)

Here are some mine suggestions from 'lots of more' :laugh: :

Selena Gomez, Rachel Stevens, Hilary (& Haylie) Duff, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Holly Valance, Hayley Williams, Carrie Underwood, JoJo (Joanna Levesque), Holly Valance, Delta Goodrem, Demi Lovato, Ke$ha Sebert, Kelly Clarkson, Emily Osment, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Katherine Jenkins, Gabriella Cilmi, Skye Sweetnam, Natasha Bedingfield, LeAnn Rimes, Alexa Vega, Emmy Rossum, Taylor Momsen. :wave:

I wonder if we could count Scarlett J. , JLH or Leighton Meester as singers.. :blink:

Maybe it would be OK to start the league on the Grammy's weekend (January 31st) ? That would be kind of appropriate. :)

From this list there are some new I did not have, though I have a rule in my contests that all of them must be at least 18, which is the legal age here in Europe, and Miley Cyrus and probably some other are younger.

I did not know Emmy Rossum was a singer too.

Though I would not include those ones who became famous because they were actresses and later, taking that advantage, have just released a couple of songs or an album that was not a hit.

And if we include Scarlett maybe we don't need to do it cause we already know the winner... :)

can we do foreign singers?

I have about 5 Japanese and a Korean singer, plus some really awesome French singers

Singers from the USA are foreign for me too... :p

The point is that they should be internationally popular, or at least known by some more people that just you, cause if not they won't get any votes and it has no sense to include them.

you could just put pictures of them and we could just vote, it does not matter if they sing bad as long they are good looking.

here some latinas singers thalia, paulina rubio, nohelia, mariana seoane, ninel conde,you could add them in the contest if you don't have them in your list.

can we count hayden pantierre as a singer?

well considering that people vote for beauty alone in these ones, why should it matter if people know them? As long as they are beautiful lol

Yep, but we can't fill the list with too many unknown singers/musicians cause people do not participate then.

Well, I tried to make a list of 80 these days the forum was down... the problem is I don't know most of them, but this could be it...

Aimée Duffy

Alecia Moore (Pink)

Alicia Keys

Alizée Jacotey

Alsou Ralifovna

Amy Lee (Evanescence)

Andrea Corr (The Corrs)

Ani Lorak

Ashanti Douglas

Ashlee Simpson

Ashley Tisdale

Avril Lavigne

Beyoncé Knowles

Björk Guðmundsdóttir

Britney Spears

Caroline Corr (The Corrs)

Cassie Ventura

Cheryl Cole

Christina Aguilera

Christina Milian

Ciara Harris

Dannii Minogue

Delta Goodrem

Dido Armstrong

Dolores O'Riordan (The Cranberries)

Faith Hill

Fiona Apple

Geri Halliwell

Gwen Stefani

Hayley Williams

Helena Paparizou

Hilary Duff

Holly Valance

Hyori Lee

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Paige

Jessica Simpson

Joss Stone

Kate Ryan

Katharine McPhee

Katie Melua

Katy Perry

Kelly Clarkson

Kylie Minogue

Lady Gaga

Laura Pausini

LeAnn Rimes

Lene Nystrøm (Aqua)

Leona Lewis

Lily Allen

Madonna Ciccone

Maite Perroni

Mandy Moore

Mariah Carey

Mika Nakashima

Nadine Coyle

Natalie Imbruglia

Natasha Bedingfield

Nelly Furtado

Nicole Scherzinger

Nina Persson (The Cardigans)

Norah Jones

Paulina Rubio

Pixie Lott

Rachel Stevens

Rihanna Fenty

Sade Adu

Sarah Harding

Shakira Mebarak

Shania Twain

Sharleen Spiteri (Texas)

Sharon Corr (The Corrs)

Shirley Manson (Garbage)

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Stacy Ferguson

Taylor Swift

Thalía Sodi

Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Paradis

Victoria Beckham

What do you think??? would you remove some of them???

I have also 2-3 more that could be in but the list has to be of exactly 80...

Anna Sedokova

Janet Jackson

KT Tunstall

I have been looking for more in the "Babe Musicians" subforum and I found many Russians, Ukrainians but I got no clue who they are, I included the 2-3 with more pages and the ones who seemed more famous.

And 2 more points I forgot... Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus are not included cause they are not 18 yet (legal age in Europe, where I am from).

And I did not include actresses who occasionally sing or their music career is a bit "unknown" compared to their acting career, such as Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Zooey Deschanel, Hayden Panettiere, Leighton Meester and Emmy Rossum...

However I included Hilary Duff, Mandy Moore, Holly Valance and obviously Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez cause I believe they're better known as singers rather than actresses.

No Siouxsie Sioux?! Shes a legend :(

and what about Stevie Nicks?

This is supposed to be a contest about who's the prettiest, hottest... not who's the best singer.

They tried to make me include Amy Winehouse, and I said noooo, nooo, nooooo... :p