Prettiest Twilight Star?

Vanessa_gxox

which do you like ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Prettiest Twilight Star

• Ashley Greene
    • Nikki Reed
    • Kristen Stewart

I didn't vote because none of them do much for me ( I thinks starring in Twilight has something to with it, sorry!) but Nikki is the prettiest if you ask me... was she in the film '13', by the way?

I don't understand how Kirsten Stewart is seen as all that beautiful. She's attractive, but... hmm... she looks really moody and bitchy to me. Her eyes are nice though.

I didn't vote because none of them do much for me ( I thinks starring in Twilight has something to with it, sorry!)

such a badbadbad movie. And badbadbadbadbad actors :blink:

I don't understand how Kirsten Stewart is seen as all that beautiful. She's attractive, but... hmm... she looks really moody and bitchy to me. Her eyes are nice though.

Kristen (I am shivering with a bit if disgust right now...) After she had a good shower i might find her something special... but... no! It's impossible. She look like she is dead and someone dig her up to make us believe she is still alive... but she is not!

3d-frankenstein-marche.gif she lives! she lives!

According to the picture : Ashley