Bellazon

Enrique Iglesias
Thumbnail

adriana_isabeli

The Five Raciest Moments Of Enrique Iglesias In Honor Of
His Fortieth Birthday

anTkRdu.jpg

Enrique has never been shy about pushing the envelope, and since today is his 40th birthday, here’s a recap of the five top moves by the famous son of Julio Iglesias that have caused some people to raise their eyebrows, but that never stopped Enrique. It did, however, get his videos heavily edited at times. While some may not approve of highly explicit sexual themes, there are few who could deny that he’s been one of the sexiest singers on the Billboard charts, beginning with his smash hit in 2001, “Hero,” in which he starred in the music video with Jennifer Love Hewitt. There’s nothing like a little romance on a bed covered with one hundred dollar bills while the mafia is after you.

C1MTirc.jpg

Not long after “Hero,” the world was equally stunned and delighted when he released the video for “Escape,” in which he wooed real-life girlfriend Anna Kournikova in the restroom of one of his concerts, before being removed by security guards.

PToi7Zc.jpg

In 2009, he released a song featuring Pitbull called “I Like It.” This showed that Enrique had some versatility to him — and would not be the first time he incorporated rap or rap artists into his music. The song went on to be a dance club smash.

2EDDnIB.jpg

Without a doubt, his raciest and most controversial song was banned on many stations in 2010, “Tonight I’m F***in’ You.” The song was sweetly changed to “Tonight I’m Lovin’ You” for the edited version, which received major airtime and playtime on MTV. In the erotic scenes, it appears Enrique is having casual sexual encounters (with multiple people?) in a club and on a boat. He even invited Ludacris in for a little of the fun this time.

FKFUwSK.jpg

In 2011, he continued with the rap artist theme by inviting Lil Wayne to accompany him in “Dirty Dancer.” True to his provocative nature, the video was heavily scrutinized by the public for the risqué exotic dancer it featured and the entranced Enrique who watched her.

Sr6Zt3H.jpg

While nobody can deny that Enrique seems to enjoy being as provocative as he can get away with, they also can’t deny that by his hits in the U.S. and Latin America, as well as the U.K., that many people obviously love him. Furthermore, there’s no doubt that 40 can be just as sexy as 20 or 30, perhaps even more so. Enrique’s dark features and chiseled jawline, along with his toned body, look no worse for the wear for his 40 years. Perhaps it’s something with the Iglesias lineage; his father was a hit with many ladies far into his life. Enrique seems to be following the same path and shows no sign of slowing down just yet.

Happy 40th birthday, Enrique. Thank you for the past 15 years of sexy controversy and spectacular dance music.

[images courtesy of youtube, sodapop, clipfish, fanpop and cisacefugy]

inquisitr.com

• 4 weeks later...

Enrique Iglesias May Not Recover Full Sensitivity in Injured Finger

June 4, 2015

post-20251-0-1446112924-09936_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446112924-11221_thumb.jpg

The singer's hand was sliced by a drone during a performance in Tijuana, Mexico on May 31.

While initial reports said he was expected to make a complete recovery, a source tells Billboard that Enrique Iglesias may not regain full sensitivity in the finger that was injured by a drone during his performance in Tijuana, Mexico on May 31. 

“He will need minor rehab once his finger and skin graft have healed,” says an insider. “Only time will tell if sensitivity on that tip of the finger will come back and at what percentage.” 

During the concert, the 40-year-old singer reached up to hold a camera-bearing drone to give the audience a “point-of-view” shot of his perspective from the stage. One of the drone’s propellers sliced into the middle finger of his right hand, fracturing it and cutting off a flap of skin.

Despite the injury, Iglesias continued the show for another 30 minutes after having his finger bandaged, even drawing a heart on his white t-shirt in blood. He was taken to the hospital and then flown to Los Angeles for specialty treatment. 

The drone stunt is one he had performed nearly nightly during his recent tour dates. On Wednesday, he posted a jokey fan-made photo on his website called "Attack of the Drones" that featured him screaming as a swarm of drones cuts off his arm and a mic-bearing hand. “LOL you guys waste no time!” he wrote. 

His next scheduled tour dates are July 3 and 4 in Mexico City. It was not clear at press time whether the drone will continue to be included in his concerts.

billboard.com

• 2 months later...

Enrique Doesn't Believe "Perfect Relationships" Exist

post-20251-0-1446112924-87826_thumb.jpg

Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias has been in a solid relationship with tennis girlfriend Anna Kournikova for 14 years now but says there can be “bad times” between every couple.

“You go through your good times, you go through your bad times,” he shared with the ‘Metro’ newspaper.

“It’s a tough thing for me to believe there’s such a thing as the perfect relationship. I don’t think that exists.”

Meanwhile, Iglesias can’t stop gushing about Kournikova recently, admitting she is the “coolest girl in the world”.

He said: “Firstly, she’s the coolest girl in the world. And she understands who I am, to the point where she’s willing to sacrifice her personal time with me and let me do my music. It’s a huge sacrifice and I respect that tremendously.”

And when it comes to the bedroom, Iglesias insists sex should be inspirational.

He added: “Sex has to inspire you. If you don’t care about the person you are with or the situation, then the sex is bad … Well not bad, but, you know … But also, I honestly believe it’s difficult for love to survive without sex.”

malecelebnews.com

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...