Bellazon

new & wanted to say hello.

proximity

i just started posting here & wanted to say hello.

i recently (just a couple of months ago) relocated from the UK to the US (CA), i'm a long time fashion magazine addict (sadly my floorboard groan inducing collection that accumulated over 17 years or so, is back in the UK).

some of my favourite models are Hannelore Knuts, Guinevere van Seenus, Jessica Miller, Mariacarla Boscono, Chandra North, & younger models like Jessica Stam, Lily Cole & Heather Marks. + i still have a soft spot for old models like Jenny Howarth & Susie Bick (if anyone remembers them!) :blush:

hoping to contribute more scans i've done (when i get around to doing more). so far i've just added some in the Heather Marks, Daria Werbowy & Milla Jovovich threads.

Hey proximity :)

I saw you on LJ this morning  :laugh:  At least I think it was you.

:) most likely, i've posted some things i've posted on here on various communities on there

would i recognise your username on there?

welcome proximity :) :fun:

ur name reminds me of 007, coz they have *proximity mines* as weapons

hehe, i've been compared to explosive mines so many times in the past! :laugh: :whistle: :dontgetit:

;)

thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :blush:

:) most likely, i've posted some things i've posted on here on various communities on there & my username on there is proximityseams, not so different from what i chose for this forum. 

would i recognise your username on there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably not. It's not related to this one at all. On LJ I'm 'inconvulsus'. I think it was in modelco that I saw your post :)

Probably not. It's not related to this one at all. On LJ I'm 'inconvulsus'. I think it was in modelco that I saw your post :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ah, yeah! i see that now, i didn't post those, i guess someone saw them on the Daria Werbowy community (where i posted them) & snagged them to post elsewhere :cain: that's LJ for you..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ah, yeah! i see that now, i didn't post those, i guess someone saw them on the Daria Werbowy community (where i posted them) & snagged them to post elsewhere :cain: that's LJ for you..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: I'd have to go back to be sure. I saw them in two places.

And oh yes. LJ is full of fun and appreciative people isn't it?

:avada: