Bellazon

Kendall Jenner
Thumbnail

kensie

• 2 weeks later...

This girl is really so lucky and has it all now,after being invited to one of the most important fashion events (Met Gala)for her fisrt time.She's now making her debut again ,for 1st time also,to the opening night of the world's most important festival-------------------CANNES.

At Cannes open and premiere of the movie "Grace "-May 14th,2014.

L4BsDdhM.jpg BNLFeMAv.jpg

popsugar

• 2 weeks later...

Not entirely her fault, but that editorial lacks any sort of decent art direction. It looks random and pointless.

Kendall's posing is great, but her face still doesn't look "present" or awake. She needs to work on her facial expressions and conveying emotions with her eyes. The best shot (IMO) is the last one because I like the posing and something seems mysterious about her expression - emotion conveyed!

personnally, for me, she's getting better and better every time, i'am still thinking that she could be a great model. At first it wasn't really that but it's closer and closer every shooting, this one is definitely one of her best, i personnally love the last two!. Definitely, my favorite in the kardashian (and consider that i really don't like the family and the image they gave to people and young girls) but Kendall at least, won't be knowing because she did a sextape haha, even though because of her family she has to do her proof so bad next to the other models who won't be judged like she is. Go kenny ! :ddr: