Bellazon

The Last Song

wickedcrazyness

The Last Song

Seventeen-year-old Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller's life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Tybee Island, Georgia. Three years later, she remains angry and alienated from her parents, especially her father ...until her mother decides it would be in everyone's best interest if she spent the summer on Tybee Island with him. Ronnie's father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church. The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story about love in its myriad forms - first love, the love between parents and children - that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that deeply felt relationships can break our hearts ...and heal them.

post-7603-1263405820_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I agree totally with your review of the movie, though I didn't cry at all, don't know why :ermm: ...

I didn't expect Miley to be this good neither, but I adored her brother and father...and Liam was simply wub :wub: :p

And I didn't know that she actually plays the piano by herself :o I though someone else did that