Bellazon

Model of the Decade

Roxanne

Since we are in 2010, I'm thinking of creating a competition to choose the best model of the last decade.

Rules:

1. Only models that during those years were at their best.

2. 6 pictures:

of an editorial

of a campaign

of a cover

of a runway

and
two
of the choice of who nominate the model (editorial, campaign, cover, runway, candid, personal, any picture)

3. The size of the pictures must be at least 365x500

4. At first only one nomination per person. When we reach 10 nominations, unlimited nominations.

5. 64 spots

Suggestions are welcome :ddr:

PM me with the pictures!

Let's nominate! :chicken:

Jessica Stam, who has been credited by other models for starting the Canadian invasion in the early 00s.

Adriana Lima, because she has just been HUGE! Her career started in the late 90s, but really took off in the 00s.

Lara Stone, because she's awesome and has got really big in the last few years ( Greatest model so far of the 10s?)

But since I can only have one... Well, I'll have Stam for old times sake! :p

Lara Stone, because she's awesome and has got really big in the last few years ( Greatest model so far of the 10s?)

:blink: :ninja:

Oh please Stam, stop this foolishness! If she is the greatest model of the 10s I just prefer hanging myself with an Hermes scarf, in Vogue magazine's bath room!

Now take your vaccination against the Lara flu and you'll feel better... I swear!

^ Lol! Not a Lara fan, kiki? :laugh:

I'm not saying I love her so much therefore she might be the top model of the 10s, but there's a lot of buzz about her right now and she is the highest paid model. So, unless she suddenly falls into oblivion, she could be a remembered face of this new decade :)

rotflmao Pheno... NO!

Question, serious question. Do you guys really think Lara, Raquel, Stammy :heart: are the best of the decade? REAAALLY?

It's going to come down to one of the people listed above... o.O if it doesn't I'm going to stare at you.