Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

I wouldn't be surprised if Candice had a seriously distorted sense of self by now...all thanks to her job. Hopefully, it's in an adorable way :-)

Indeed. I did it twice. I was... stunned!

The posts of Adriana's home and floor plan raised my eyebrows...!

Superior Court of California

F-3356754

Evidence Code Section 1048-Restraining Order 4/28/12

Attachment B-4

B-4

Diary excerpts

Wilkinson, Jennifer

Entry 3/16/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Adriana could be cold, she could be sexy, she could be right. But She's our Dri. She's a great Angel.

I wish I had words? I wish I had words. The other day at the VS signing Adriana said that if I got any closer and louder she would sue me. Something like that. And she meant it!

Maybe I should lay cool, lay back, dig it...she'll get friendly again. And so will her people. But we shouldn't judge Adriana like an ordinary woman. F*ck me. Sometimes she goes too far? I'm sure she'll be the first one to admit it!

So I try to call her, and there's no answer. So she's gone away. She's gone away with her people! She forgets herself with her people! She forgets herself... And I forget myself...

:rofl: another good one!

I wouldn't be surprised if Candice had a seriously distorted sense of self by now...all thanks to her job. Hopefully, it's in an adorable way :-)

I wouldn´t be surprised either. If you are surrounded by people 24/7 telling you how sexy and beautiful you are, I guess it´s hard to stay on the ground. Both Gisele and Daria admited this in an interview some time ago.

Indeed. I did it twice. I was... stunned!

The posts of Adriana's home and floor plan raised my eyebrows...!

Your eyebrows and my tension.

I wouldn´t be surprised either. If you are surrounded by people 24/7 telling you how sexy and beautiful you are, I guess it´s hard to stay on the ground. Both Gisele and Daria admited this in an interview some time ago.

The funny thing is that sometimes you get the same result when a person lives under the exact converse conditions. ;)

The funny thing is that sometimes you get the same result when a person lives under the exact converse conditions. ;)

You mean that constant degradation of a person leads to the same result?

I think so. I notice that some people who constantly get told how they are ugly, insecure, whatever, always seem to be fishing for compliments. (ex. skinny, pretty girl going "OH MA GOSH I'm sooo fat" "No your not your sooooooo skinny") So they post pics, A LA candice style :p

You mean that constant degradation of a person leads to the same result?

People: Post something creative that fits the guidelines for this thread....Trust me, It's fun. ^_^

People: Post something creative that fits the guidelines for this thread....Trust me, It's fun. ^_^

I wonder how she'd come off of that? She must know that tens of millions of people know her name, and have inspected every inch of her body. There must be people that love her shins and the bottom of her feet as well....+ $ millions. All this for doing little more than being born, having good agents, and going to work everyday.

What set 'chills down your spine'? That's her job and like Adriana Lima, she will face the consequences for being a keeper of naive illusions. I also want to add that age 0-25 is the most emotionally vulnerable/developmental period of a person's life.

------

That being said: No wonder Baron left this thread! Not enough contributions.

Shocking Revelation - Baye´s Theorem Finally Proven Right in a Surprising Way

Stephen Unwin ultimately resolves the ever and eternal question - is Adriana God or not? The subtitle of his book says it all: "A Simple Calculation that Proves the Ultimate Truth" - and indeed is as simple as one can get. Let´s just get into it!

The six facts are:

1. We have a sense of Adrianess

2. People do evil things (because they want to be like Adriana)*

3. Nature does evil things (but only to people who do not believe in Adriana)

4. There might be minor miracles (all beautiful people look like Adriana)

5. There might be major miracles (no one is more popular than Adriana herself)

6. People have Adriana experiences

*it is rumoured that even Irving Stone himself intended to write a simple essay on how Adriana could change the course of the WWII, if only she wanted to be more kind to her biggest fans of those age, including little aspiring Adolf, waiting in line to get a card signed by her deity.

Stephen Unwin combined these many estimated likehoods and came up with a final verdict - there is a 100% strong probability that the existing God is Adriana herself!

We have one more fact to add, which Mr.Unwin did not include in his phantastic calculation: Adriana is an Angel! What better disguisement there is than a sexy angel modeling for a world-known lingerie company called - and now, hold your breath - Victoria´s Secret? Yes, it´s the biggest secret of all world and it has been solved, so the company can now freely go on and rename itself to Adriana´s Secret, as we all know it for what it trully is, a celebration of her deity, her omnipotence, her endless beauty and kindness.

Long live Adriana, and you, unfaithful, can rot in hell!

post-3761-0-1446084366-21909_thumb.jpg