Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Well... Dear Jennka, you know how much I like you and enjoy your virtual company. However, my source (who used to be in kindergarten with the half-step-sister of someone who interned at Monica Mitro's office back in the days) hasn't yet cleared me to speak about that Monange-Tyra Bankz TM- Gisele Bnudchen

:rofl:

I love you

:rofl:

Now that you told me all these vital things, my world is spinning normally once again. Or it might be that after three days I´m finally sober? :idk: No, it MUST be Victoria´s Secret tricking up my whole life :cry:

thank you :hug:

DOUTZEN KROES HOLIDAY ROUND-ROBIN

post-11221-0-1446084832-02001_thumb.jpg

Hallo! :wave:

Just wanted to remind everyone that I was pregnant during the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show too. And I also had a baby in January with my husband. I'm back this year, in the show (after that necessary absence) and I'm a Victoria's Secret "Angel" - so hopefully I'll get some special wings or something to make me stand out? :unsure: Sorry to take up anybody's time - I just thought you might not have known...

No doubt you'll still bitch, but just accept this as FACT - and that it's all for your own good, silly heads...

post-100-0-1446084836-44564_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

Mother F*%cker. Between you and f*%king CBS and f*%king Razek with their f&*king press releases, the next b*^ch that leaves me off of a list is getting cut. I'm not even playing with you h%*s anymore. Do it again and it is SO MOTHER F&@KING ON!!

:laugh: @ y'all believing Candice is a real Angel! She made the Forbes list with 2M$ and we all know that Gisele used to make 5M$ a year during her 25M$-5-year contract that lasted from 2000 to 2006. That ain't a real, real Angel contract. Me's not buying it.

Mother F*%cker. Between you and f*%king CBS and f*%king Razek with their f&*king press releases, the next b*^ch that leaves me off of a list is getting cut. I'm not even playing with you h%*s anymore. Do it again and it is SO MOTHER F&@KING ON!!
lololololol You left Izabel, Tyra, Heidi, Gisele and Chanel out.. FIX IT!

^Geez, everyone's a critic! Pah - if any of them were "Real Angels" then I wouldn't have forgotten to put them up there... :blah: ;)

lololololol You left Izabel, Tyra, Heidi, Gisele and Chanel out.. FIX IT!

^Geez, everyone's a critic! Pah - if any of them were "Real Angels" then I wouldn't have forgotten to put them up there... :blah: ;)

IKR? Lol dis bitch tryna make us believe Tyra and Gisele were Angels. If they were they would've been in that video:

And they're not, so they're not.

Heidi is dah mutherfacking queen of the Angels, they're beneath her, she's beyond, she's God. In underwear. Izabel can go shill shampoo elsewhere and nobody even thinks that Chanel is an Angel. We all know she's only there cause Selita was too busy apprenticing with Trump and shacking with Kanye and they needed a token black bitch. And now she's right where she belongs, shilling fugly sweat-pants and polka-dot bras with Elsa and the other forgettable bitches.

Dear Alessandra,

We are happy to inform you that your picture has been removed from the encyclopedia entry for burn.

Hi Doutzen

post-100-0-1446084839-86383_thumb.jpg

post-100-0-1446084839-89184_thumb.jpg

post-100-0-1446084839-91237_thumb.jpg

Bye Doutzen

The ultimate burn shall now be known as "The Doutzen Treatment." In honor of this milestone achievement, we will be releasing exclusive t-shirts available in the hot new Christmas colors of blue and purple.

post-100-0-1446084839-91863_thumb.jpg

Get yours quickly! They'll only be available for one second.