Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Sep 6, 2011 - Victoria's Secret released some of the sexy details of the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show today. The annual lingerie and looking-at-the-audience show will be back in New York and will air on CBS - so no backside shots - on Tuesday, November 29 at 10/9C. This year's "Angel" line-up includes Adriana, Alessandra, Mary-Kate & Ashley, Pebbles, Bam-Bam, Adriana and Adriana and more! Keep your eye on this space for the latest on this year's show.

We wanted YOU to be the first to know, check out these sneak peek sketches:

post-11221-0-1446084803-93333_thumb.jpg post-11221-0-1446084804-28947_thumb.jpg post-11221-0-1446084804-57494_thumb.png

Adriana is not going to be there or what?

I´ve also heard these is going to be a sequence "Good Girls Gone Bad" where fluffy stuffed animals will be eaten by the devilish (but all the time sexy) Candice

post-3761-0-1446084809-3692_thumb.jpg

btw, those drawings are epic!

66355bymah0nelindsayell.jpg[Erin Heatherton says:]

ZOMG, tonight is Fashion's Night Out! Daddy Razek said I get to stay up late! Can't wait to see my BFFs. I even picked out special undies for the occasion and this time I'll try not to forget them at home.

^Maybe it's a niche market, but don't feel you need to go out of your way to remember them...

OK ladies, I'll get this ball rolling. My question is: do you deliberately leave Behati's name off of these press-releases each year just to piss me off, or do I need to worry? :unsure:

Mommy Sassy Auntie Monica says we are not at liberty to discuss this. But we can talk thigh-high boots. Do you like thigh-high boots?
^Ah, but then who doesn't dear Erin, who doesn't..?

I do hope you've all got something extra special planned to open the show this year? And by special I don't mean Adriana. <_<

How about Conan The Barbarian theme?
^Doutzen could totally pull off Conan!

Haven't been here in a while, so I have a question for Adriana:

Do you think you speech-impediment was the reason you were paired-up as a "How do you do a smokey eye, really how do you do it?" correspondant with talkative yet gorgeous Lauren Cosenza during Fashion's Night Out instead of actually being interviewed like Erin and Alessandra or telling girls they are sweet, like Lily?

On a side-note I must say I missed Chanel's delightful personality.

How about Conan The Barbarian theme? With Arnie singing in the backrounds, of course...

post-36478-0-1446084817-10886_thumb.gif

I think Marisa did some Conan stuff recently, does that count?

Mommy Sassy Auntie Monica says we are not at liberty to discuss this. But we can talk thigh-high boots. Do you like thigh-high boots?
^Ah, but then who doesn't dear Erin, who doesn't..?

Lindsay. She likes over-the-knee boots more. She's like so different from me...

I do hope you've all got something extra special planned to open the show this year? And by special I don't mean Adriana. <_<

I told them we should have Adele perform, cause she's a sexy ass woman witha lot of bewbage and curves and at Victoria's Secret we love bewbage and curves, and all the Angels would hide behind her and start walking one by one, like when they came out of that gift box, except with Adele instead of the gift box, and then pose fiercely and start rolling in the deep together. They said they'd consider it.

Haven't been here in a while, so I have a question for Adriana:

Do you think you speech-impediment was the reason you were paired-up as a "How do you do a smokey eye, really how do you do it?" correspondant with talkative yet gorgeous Lauren Cosenza during Fashion's Night Out instead of actually being interviewed like Erin and Alessandra or telling girls they are sweet, like Lily?

On a side-note I must say I missed Chanel's delightful personality.

post-11221-0-1446084817-95187_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Here at Victoria's Secret I think you'll find that there is never a case of 'seniority', or one model being superior to another. Honestly, such behaviour would leave me feeling very bilious. Personally I like to make sure everybody has their moment in the spotlight - to even countenance otherwise would be an anathema...

As any regular contributor to our 'live web-chats' will know, my speech impediment is something I'm proud to say I've overcome with a staggering success. Why one wouldn't even be aware of my facial-tics, I've suppressed them so well. Also many have commented before on my (lack of) mastery of the english-language, but I find such an attitude comical. For certain I can hardly rhapsodise and elucidate poetically like I can in my native portuguese, but I fancy I can outshine many of the other ladies in this regard - that is, of course, if it wasn't that one doesn't like to take centre-stage or outshine anybody.

And in regards to our dear sister Chanel. I do believe she is 'chomping-at-the-bit' to take part again. Honestly, that girl is almost deliriously keen to share her thoughts and feelings with the masses. Such fervour!