Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Candice Swanepoel, Victoria's Secret model, fires back at weight critics: 'I am healthy and happy'

(Candice Swanepoel insists 'everything is normal and good' when it comes to her health.)

Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel appears shockingly thin

To Candice Swanepoel, all the speculation about her increasingly tiny body is much ado about nothing.

Following a promotional appearance Wednesday for Victoria's Secret's new swimwear line, Swanepoel's shrinking waist sparked more interest than the fashion-forward designs.

(Bikini, yesterday.)

But the 22-year-old South African doesn't see anything wrong with her seemingly bony arms and skinny legs.

"I am healthy and happy," Swanepoel told the Daily News through her rep. "I'm heartened to know how much everyone cares about me, but in this case everything is normal and good."

post-11221-0-1446084751-92553_thumb.jpgpost-11221-0-1446084751-98406_thumb.jpg

(Healthy AND happy.)

Still, the Victoria's Secret swimsuit catalog released in January featured the model on its cover with a fuller – yet still slender – figure.

Swanepoel has attributed changes to her already slim frame to her work and exercise schedules.

"Stress and a lot of traveling kind of deals with that for me," she said when Hollyscoop.com asked about her diet.

"I work out a lot. I box. I'm obsessed with it," Swanepoel admitted. "It helps a lot with traveling, you know, to be strong and carry on with everything."

(Boxing. Duh!)

skeletondancing.png 000046543987.jpg stevefighter1.png

How moving :cry:
^Damn right it is - and I thank you for noticing...

Frankly, I think this tribute is on par to when Elton John sang at Lady Di's funeral and, in a just world, should be treated with the same reverence. I'm disgusted it's been otherwise ignored so far. :mad:

r1ec9e.jpg

:blush:

I am so relieved to read this interview of Candice, TBH. I mean, I was starting to worry a whole bunch when I saw her in at that Swim event but if she says she's healthy, it must be true. I mean it can't be just a PR statement, right?

So let's all bearth a sigh of relief, move on and be as happy as she is.

Candice Swanepoel, Victoria's Secret model, fires back at weight critics: 'I am healthy and happy'

post-44557-0-1446084754-74052_thumb.png

(Candice Swanepoel insists 'everything is normal and good' when it comes to her health.)

Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel appears shockingly thin

To Candice Swanepoel, all the speculation about her increasingly tiny body is much ado about nothing.

Following a promotional appearance Wednesday for Victoria's Secret's new swimwear line, Swanepoel's shrinking waist sparked more interest than the fashion-forward designs.

post-44557-0-1446084754-78387_thumb.jpg

(Bikini, yesterday.)

But the 22-year-old South African doesn't see anything wrong with her seemingly bony arms and skinny legs.

"I am healthy and happy," Swanepoel told the Daily News through her rep. "I'm heartened to know how much everyone cares about me, but in this case everything is normal and good."

post-44557-0-1446084754-81267_thumb.jpgpost-44557-0-1446084754-82471_thumb.jpg

(Healthy AND happy.)

Still, the Victoria's Secret swimsuit catalog released in January featured the model on its cover with a fuller – yet still slender – figure.

Swanepoel has attributed changes to her already slim frame to her work and exercise schedules.

"Stress and a lot of traveling kind of deals with that for me," she said when Hollyscoop.com asked about her diet.

"I work out a lot. I box. I'm obsessed with it," Swanepoel admitted. "It helps a lot with traveling, you know, to be strong and carry on with everything."

post-44557-0-1446084754-86135_thumb.png

(Boxing. Duh!)

:blush:

I am so relieved to read this interview of Candice, TBH. I mean, I was starting to worry a whole bunch when I saw her in at that Swim event but if she says she's healthy, it must be true. I mean it can't be just a PR statement, right?

So let's all bearth a sigh of relief, move on and be as happy as she is.

• 2 weeks later...