Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Lindsay Ellingson's Little Caesar's Pizza Super Bowl Commercial Banned :o

The commercial was set to air during the Super Bowl, but was pulled at the last minute do to concerns that the ad had a sexual connotation and was thus not right for the target audience. Marketing experts say the ad was sure to put the franchise back on the map.

pizzawu.jpg

Tritter Comments...

"This is a travesty. Lindsay's a sweet all-American girl and I thought the ad was nice. If Kim's big a***, pardon my french, and Joan River's old a***, pardon my french again, can have a commercial, why not sweet little Lindsay?" - Amy Collins, San Diego, California

"I'm just glad to see these little model b****** eating anything, s***. Its a d*** shame they pulled it for that if nothing else." - Dr. LaShonda Jackson, Atlanta, Georgia

:/

The commercial was set to air during the Super Bowl, but was pulled at the last minute do to concerns that the ad had a sexual connotation and was thus not right for the target audience.
^And yet they allowed that scene of Rosie's lips wrapped around a car exhaust in the Transformers 3 preview. Oh come on Michael Bay - we ALL know what that becomes when Optimus Prime transforms. FOR SHAME... :no:

Lily: It's so nice to have an angel that's capable of speaking a) clearly and b) coherently. I heard your Dad is from England. Any car shopping stories from the other side of the pond?

post-11221-0-1446084699-63208_thumb.jpg [Lily Aldridge says:]

Thank you. That makes me very happy to hear. Yes, my dad is from England - but we've never really lived there. He is, however, an enthusiastic companion in my car endeavours. As for my last windshield, well, lucky for me I sold it to a guy on eBay for over $400 and made a few pennies on it. I ended up finding an original 1956 windshield frame and GOOD glass from a guy in Colorado for ONLY $100!!! To top it off, he was making a trip across the states and dropped it off to me at NO CHARGE! I had the glass taken out (the seal was obviously dry rot) and had it painted... There was NO RUST on this thing, you would've sworn it came from Arizona! I went ahead and bought some after market wiper motors. They ran about $30 a set and they are the heavy duty steel ones, NOT the cheap plastic ones. Got her all together and the ol' 258 was running pretty good... EXCEPT... That damn Carter Carb. VERY sluggish crappy thing. I went online and looked around for a replacement carb and came across an article on how to fix the "crappy carb". Don't get me wrong, I will still eventually upgrade my carb, but since this is my "Budget Rig" I will take what I can get. And then it happens.....I blow my 258 while driving on 75 right in front of the Jeep Plant (irony, gotta' love it)!!! SO dad and I drive into Michigan the nest weekend to see a guy about a new 258 and got me a nice long block, 4.0 Head, & an HEI Distributor. Got home with all that stuff, pulled off the head to do the conversion and....and.......found two fried pistons. So.......went on the forums over at GreatLakes4x4.com and found another 258. this one has ONLY 55,000 miles on it. Went up and got it, got home and this engine looks pretty darn good! Got the OLD 258 pulled out of the CJ (thank you dad). While the old engine was pulled we took the 4.0 head over to the machine shop. Got her back and dad plugged the water jacket holes per the 4.0 head/258 conversion. Also, while the "new" engine was on the stand I went ahead and cleaned her all up and painted her blue after dad put the new 4.0 head on. It was very exciting. Like the time I accidentally put an almond in with my pistachios. Actually it was a nice surprise...

Lily: It's so nice to have an angel that's capable of speaking a) clearly and b) coherently. I heard your Dad is from England. Any car shopping stories from the other side of the pond?

post-44557-0-1446084700-32233_thumb.jpg [Lily Aldridge says:]

Thank you. That makes me very happy to hear. Yes, my dad is from England - but we've never really lived there. He is, however, an enthusiastic companion in my car endeavours. As for my last windshield, well, lucky for me I sold it to a guy on eBay for over $400 and made a few pennies on it. I ended up finding an original 1956 windshield frame and GOOD glass from a guy in Colorado for ONLY $100!!! To top it off, he was making a trip across the states and dropped it off to me at NO CHARGE! I had the glass taken out (the seal was obviously dry rot) and had it painted... There was NO RUST on this thing, you would've sworn it came from Arizona! I went ahead and bought some after market wiper motors. They ran about $30 a set and they are the heavy duty steel ones, NOT the cheap plastic ones. Got her all together and the ol' 258 was running pretty good... EXCEPT... That damn Carter Carb. VERY sluggish crappy thing. I went online and looked around for a replacement carb and came across an article on how to fix the "crappy carb". Don't get me wrong, I will still eventually upgrade my carb, but since this is my "Budget Rig" I will take what I can get. And then it happens.....I blow my 258 while driving on 75 right in front of the Jeep Plant (irony, gotta' love it)!!! SO dad and I drive into Michigan the nest weekend to see a guy about a new 258 and got me a nice long block, 4.0 Head, & an HEI Distributor. Got home with all that stuff, pulled off the head to do the conversion and....and.......found two fried pistons. So.......went on the forums over at GreatLakes4x4.com and found another 258. this one has ONLY 55,000 miles on it. Went up and got it, got home and this engine looks pretty darn good! Got the OLD 258 pulled out of the CJ (thank you dad). While the old engine was pulled we took the 4.0 head over to the machine shop. Got her back and dad plugged the water jacket holes per the 4.0 head/258 conversion. Also, while the "new" engine was on the stand I went ahead and cleaned her all up and painted her blue after dad put the new 4.0 head on. It was very exciting. Like the time I accidentally put an almond in with my pistachios. Actually it was a nice surprise...

HEY LILY THIS ONE'S FOR YOU:

post-44557-0-1446084700-41529_thumb.jpg

sanstitre12p.jpg [Candice Swanepoodle says:]

*hair twirl* :mad: I am an intelligent Candy *giggle* I explained very vell the quotin thing :cain: but it is seems that it is so complicatory for no VS bimbo woman *Hmph*

I said "bimbo"! *giggle* I am like I am telling Mr. Razek on mey...*Nervous hair twirl*

Candice: "Dance your cares away. Worry's for another day. Let the music play. Down at Fraggle Rock. Work your cares away. Dancing's for another day. Let the Fraggles play. Down at Fraggle Rock." Who's your favorite Fraggle? I'm partial to Wembley because his hair is yellow. It's my favorite color. Yellow is really pretty. Don't you agree? Whenever I feel sad, I watch a Fraggle Rock episode. I have the full box set. If Fraggle Rock doesn't make me happy, then I sing the Skidamarink song. That always works. Can you sing it with me? "Skidamarink, a dink, a dink. Skidamarink, a doo. I love you. I love you in the morning and in the afternoon. I love you in the evening. Underneath the moon." Your turn!

post-11221-0-1446084706-26607_thumb.jpg [Candice Swanepoel says:]

*Giggle* OMG that's like SOOOOO SWWEETETEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE songing! :heart: :heart: :heart:

This one's my favourite - I sing it in my Incredible™ push-up bra and PINK® yoga-pants ALL THE TIME:

Little Bunny Foo-Foo hoppin' through the forest

Scoopin' up the field mice and boppin' 'em on the headDown came a white angel and she said

"Little Bunny Foo-Foo, I don't wanna see you

Scoopin' up the field mice and boppin' 'em on the head."

So now I'm gonna turn you into a worm, mbuh, mBunny Foo-Foo. Eh, beh-POOF

Little Wormy Foo-Foo crawlin' through the forest

Gettin scooped up by the field mice who mah-m then they bopped 'im on the head

post-11221-0-1446084706-28687_thumb.gif BUNNNNIIIIEEESSSS!!!! :pinky:

Bonus Question:

Dear Miranda: You promote yourself chat on Facebook all the time, so I'm sure you're lurking around here somewhere. How do you reconcile the hypocritical aspects of the promotion of your own personal line which you boast about being organic with the promotion of Victoria's Secret products which usually are not?

post-11221-0-1446084707-20608_thumb.jpg [Miranda Kerr says:]

Hah! What, that old shit? You dumb-nuts fell for that hippie crap? All that gunk is is some cheap old AVON foot-cream, some wagga wagga berries - or whatever the hell those things are - I found in the garden, and a bottle of 'Peach Tea' Snapple to make it smell nice. I'm far to busy getting my leg over with some prime Bloom beef to worry about your dickweed ethics... VS gets me dough, and I needs me some Cristal and smokes. These things don't buy themselves Al Gore - get on back to Woodstock, loser...

"Hey, Consuela - better check that rugrat's still breathing. I don't need the Social on my ass again. And best look in on Orlando too - don't want another vomit-choking episode!"

Now quit bothering me, Public - I'm on leave...

Bonus Question:

Dear Miranda: You promote yourself chat on Facebook all the time, so I'm sure you're lurking around here somewhere. How do you reconcile the hypocritical aspects of the promotion of your own personal line which you boast about being organic with the promotion of Victoria's Secret products which usually are not?

post-44557-0-1446084708-10197_thumb.jpg [Miranda Kerr says:]

Hah! What, that old shit? You dumb-nuts fell for that hippie crap? All that gunk is is some cheap old AVON foot-cream, some wagga wagga berries - or whatever the hell those things are - I found in the garden, and a bottle of 'Peach Tea' Snapple to make it smell nice. I'm far to busy getting my leg over with some prime Bloom beef to worry about your dickweed ethics... VS gets me dough, and I needs me some Cristal and smokes. These things don't buy themselves Al Gore - get on back to Woodstock, loser...

"Hey, Consuela - better check that rugrat's still breathing. I don't need the Social on my ass again. And best look in on Orlando too - don't want another vomit-choking episode!"

Now quit bothering me, Public - I'm on leave...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@ Candice , Erin and Lily

there were some questions in the recent livestream that weren't answered because ... you had to go feed Doutzen and didn't have any time left for your audience's questions...or something.

78497260.png

78837310.png

@Candice, have you ever realized that you have a lil problem between your lips and your nose? or is that a new VictoriasSecret make-up/skin care product? (did miranda give it to you???)

post-11221-0-1446084709-62032_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

Yo - I BE BACK! Yeah, they be sending Chanel to Bumfuck, Canada - and think I don't notice them pasty-assed cracker biches all getting together behind MY back in New York? Mother F*%ckers... Oh yeah, we all equal - I hear you Razek... Screw that shit. What's up Razek, your 'mammy' not protect you from those bigger boys when theys caught you playing wit lingerie back when you was just little? And now you take it out on me? I aint forgettin' this shit. NO MOTHER F&@KING WAY! Remember I told you...

What are your thoughts on plastic sugery? Are you going to go for one soon, or you're all for ~ageing gracefully~? Or maybe some of you've already been under the knife :shifty:

Oh, they be getting cut up soon sister. Better believe it...

post-32772-0-1446084710-91195_thumb.jpg [Chanel Iman says:]

Yo - I BE BACK! Yeah, they be sending Chanel to Bumfuck, Canada - and think I don't notice them pasty-assed cracker biches all getting together behind MY back in New York? Mother F*%ckers... Oh yeah, we all equal - I hear you Razek... Screw that shit. What's up Razek, your 'mammy' not protect you from those bigger boys when theys caught you playing wit lingerie back when you was just little? And now you take it out on me? I aint forgettin' this shit. NO MOTHER F&@KING WAY! Remember I told you...

What are your thoughts on plastic sugery? Are you going to go for one soon, or you're all for ~ageing gracefully~? Or maybe some of you've already been under the knife :shifty:

Oh, they be getting cut up soon sister. Better believe it...

Did she just make fun of/take a shot at Canada??? :persuazn: