Bellazon

Whats your BMI

iceeagel

I would totally post if I knew how much I weighed. But I never know, cause I just don't weigh myself. I lose weight or gain weight depending on what I see in the mirror. I like my system, thank you very much. :D

Afraid that what the scale will show might scare you?

Actually no, lol. I just don't see what a number says about me. I've got large breasts and a big butt, my number is obviously going to be a little higher. But as long as I keep my waist, thighs, and arms trim and I'm happy with the shape of it, then what do I care about the number?

True, but just to get a general idea.

I sometimes weigh myself to see if I lost any weight. LOL, I've got ridiculously fast metabolism and very active lifestyle, if I don't shove at least 6000 calories down my throat, I lose 15 lbs a week. And no, I don't have worms :p

So I weigh myself to see if i need to start eating more the next week, lol

True, but just to get a general idea.

I sometimes weigh myself to see if I lost any weight. LOL, I've got ridiculously fast metabolism and very active lifestyle, if I don't shove at least 6000 calories down my throat, I lose 15 lbs a week. And no, I don't have worms :p

So I weigh myself to see if i need to start eating more the next week, lol

I can see how awesome that is, but also how annoying it would be. At least for me. (Hooray for poor sentence structure!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

My BMI is 19. (at the low end of normal) But I did another (much more sophisticated measurement) that also factored in bone structure (eg. width of shoulders), etc. and I was classified as being 15-20 pounds underweight. This makes more sense, as I have the upper body bone structure of a wrestler.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...

Not anorexic, being healthy

For the information you entered:

Height: 164 centimeters

Weight: 51 kilograms

Your BMI is 19, indicating your weight is in the Healthy Weight category for adults of your height. BMI is a screening measure and is not intended to diagnose disease or illness. For more information, visit About Adult BMI.

Maintaining a weight in the healthy BMI range is one way to support overall health as you age. For more information about lifestyle approaches, visit Healthy Weight.