Kevork89

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

this is just ridiculus :rofl: i'll said this again..get rid of the useless angel status and call it a day

Yeah I think at this point the Angel status should be gone .

Its fine they get to work with as much models as they want.

At this point I'm almost thinking that is what they doing. I think they are getting rid of it and will be letting their contracts lapse.

Is Angel status gone and ridiculous? Yes. Do I STAN anything and everything Georgia May is in? ALSO YES.

Yeah I think this is the best campaign VS has put out in a long time. I can not complain at all about them choosing Georgia May, Georgia Fowler, and Kelly Gale

I also really like the models they chose. I'm starting to get bored of most of the Angels anyways, even Barbara at times. Since they're contracted, I still wish they would use them more because it makes more sense to me, and I feel bad for the Angels, but I'm finding I like other VS models more than Angels anymore. 

I saw that Kate Li is shooting for PINK. I adore her, but I wonder how PINK Is doing. We really don't talk about it here. I think she'll be amazing for PINK and would be an amazing Angel in a few years when she gets older, but by then who knows what will happen to VS.

I think they're phasing the Angels out. I think it was stupid they hired so many. Maybe if they hadn't done that, the Angels could actually get some work. But who am I kidding, they use random models more than the Angels anyway so I guess it doesn't matter. 

There's no PINK Angel/Spokesmodel anymore is there? Grace was the last one?

Where’s the pink spoke???? 

I also think that, the same way that there won't be a VSFS this year, all the Angel's are just fulfilling contract and they won't use that term anymore.

That or they will embrace what media has always done: call any women working for them an Angel.

I would not call VS dead however. I think they are just becoming a scaled down version of the brand. Better keep it simple, every women is an Angel and focus on your core business.

I will still looked fondly of the hey days but I think this is not the same company and also not the same social landscape. Goodbye for now :)

3 hours ago, Larek said:

I also think that, the same way that there won't be a VSFS this year, all the Angel's are just fulfilling contract and they won't use that term anymore.

That or they will embrace what media has always done: call any women working for them an Angel.

I would not call VS dead however. I think they are just becoming a scaled down version of the brand. Better keep it simple, every women is an Angel and focus on your core business.

I will still looked fondly of the hey days but I think this is not the same company and also not the same social landscape. Goodbye for now :)

Have they confirmed whether they're doing the fashion show this year?

I guess I could see them not doing it, especially since Adriana's gone.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:53 PM, GiseleQueenBee said:

Have they confirmed whether they're doing the fashion show this year?

I guess I could see them not doing it, especially since Adriana's gone.

I have not seen or heard about any kind of show for 2020 and beyond. 

so can we talk about the fact that helena christensen (and valentina sampaio, finally) shot for vs? can't wait to see the shoot tbh

So thats the special project that Hung and Harry posted of her at around feb 12- feb 13

yasss Valentina finally :chicken:

and Helena well..SI did it first with Christie Brinkley :rofl: but they don't have Valentina or another trans model so i guess they're even :rofl: