Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

8 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I think they used more of the angels for this campaign but we’re not seeing all the photos yet because Alexina, Grace and Lais were in that little press booklet for fall. There’s also a picture of Elsa on the VS app. 

The app still works? I am gagged, haven't used it for a loong time :rofl:  May download it again just for the Elsa pictures

19 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I think they used more of the angels for this campaign but we’re not seeing all the photos yet because Alexina, Grace and Lais were in that little press booklet for fall. There’s also a picture of Elsa on the VS app. 

i agree they used most of the angels for this campaign, but i feel they should have used all of them. there's not pictures of leomie and josephine, as i said (or maybe there are but we won't see them yet). i know they also used jasmine

btw, if you can post that picture of elsa.... i can't download the app, it's not available for me

44 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Ok y’all, do we know if Behati and Candice are done with VS? Are there any indications out there pointing one way or the other? 

This isn’t to start a war or anything more than a curious question. 

I believe Candice was shooting something for VS recently.

As for Behati - I don't remember anything since VSFS.

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

The Taylor mix and match swim pics from her sister are in the VS email I received and they're not that bad. Really liking the all-white one. 

My issue with these pictures is that if I didn't know her sister took them, I would never be able to differentiate those and beach bikini shots that girls take for their IG everyday. They're not "bad" pictures persay, they just hardly seem professional quality. So it just seems like an odd angle to be pushing "my photographer sister took these!"  

And it's not a cute look for VS to be getting their professional models to do their own LQ shoots to promote their products, imo. :idk: Cough up the funds and go to Miami or Bahamas and properly display your products.