Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I can't deal with her, she's so adorable in it and so sweet. She makes me want to burst into a dazzling show of daisies and sparkles since she gives off such a good vibe. She actually can influence me to buy one of VS' crappy overrated tacky bras unlike Karlie who kind of reminds me of a slightly tipsy person in the Behind the Scenes for Fabulous.

For shits and giggles, and well, I sort of want to know :D Can someone post the nicknames (if more than one list others too) associated with the VS Angeles below if one is available, thx. :)

Adriana Lima - Spanky,

Alessandra Ambrosio -

Behati Prinsloo -

Candice Swanepoel -

Doutzen Kroes -

Erin Heatherton -

Karlie Kloss -

Lily Aldridge -

Lindsay Ellingson -

Miranda Kerr -

Barbara Palvin -

Bregje Heinen -

Elsa Hosk -

Elyse Taylor -

Jessica Hart -

Lais Ribeiro -

Sara Sampaio -

Toni Garn -

? OTHER ? -

Some of them might not be appropriate b/c it violates bashing rules. i will PM you them ;)

Adriana Lima - Spanky

Alessandra Ambrosio - Sparky

Behati Prinsloo -

Candice Swanepoel - Candy

Doutzen Kroes -

Erin Heatherton -

Karlie Kloss - Ducky

Lily Aldridge -

Lindsay Ellingson -

Miranda Kerr - Skippy, Randa

Barbara Palvin -

Bregje Heinen -

Elsa Hosk -

Elyse Taylor -

Jessica Hart -

Lais Ribeiro -

Sara Sampaio -

Toni Garn -

? OTHER ? -

Lily always sounds so fake (maybe that's not the word, but more like she doesn't know what shes talking about and tries to make her own description of whatever it is) and like she's going to burst out laughing at any moment and Lindsay is just boring. And Erin always talks like she just smoked a blunt. She probably does though.

"Women should go in to the Victoria's Secret store and try on a whole bunch of different bras. It's different for everyone, but I feel like this Multi-Way works for every woman."

And I feel like VS didn't make an effort to write a decent script...

I thought Toni came off as fairly genuine and interesting in the few promos she did last year. The Body By Victoria 2009 promo videos were probably the last time that I thought the entire group did well at selling the product.

Lily always sounds so fake (maybe that's not the word, but more like she doesn't know what shes talking about and tries to make her own description of whatever it is) and like she's going to burst out laughing at any moment and Lindsay is just boring. And Erin always talks like she just smoked a blunt. She probably does though.

Erin always go:....... Being a victoria's secret angel is embrace youserlf and blah blah

interviewer: Erin and whats ur fav part of being a model ?

erin : ...Being a victoria's secret angel is embrace youserlf and blah blah

-_-

loll but i do love her she is so stunning and sometimes funny too :)

Honestly id put Adriana a lot higher on that list. Yeah she doesn't have the best grammer but she actually sounds like she really cares for the product and makes it seem so amazing compared to half the girls giving the same generic responses everytime. Imo Lindsay, Adriana, Miranda and Ale are best at selling.

Lindsay does great to me. She just sounds and seems like a 1950s housewives to me most of the time, with the blonde hair and sweet, good manners. I think she's ethereal, full of grace and a romantic. I can see why people would think she's boring with people like Rihanna and Katy Perry being labeled cool and hot and everything. Erin always sounds she's memorized everything she's suppossed to say and she has to keep talking and not stop or she'll forget what she supposed to say.

I think they all are pretty bad when you consider all the factors. However some of those girls I can't simply bare to listen at all because they're horrid (either too boring or too fake). I think the best spokespersons they have right now are Lindsay, Behati & Karlie who seem to be the less fake or rehearsed, I haven't seen much of Lily so I can't say anything about her. And then there's Adriana & Alessandra who always seem to be high on whatever they're selling, like you do believe they love those panties/bras/panties and at least they're fun.

Why does everybody love Lindsay as a spokesmodel?

Her interview here was great I'll give her that:

but there has also been many embarrassingly bad moments where it's clear that she has memorised from notes VS gave her and comes off as being a salesperson (which breaks the flow) instead of just giving an interview and promoting that way:

(at 6.41)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muZOr7tovc8&feature=player_detailpage#t=400s

(at 3.29)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u32Bn8ooRs4&feature=player_detailpage#t=209s

One thing I have noticed is that all the Angels get a deer in the headlights look when someone asks the price of the lingerie :D

Honestly id put Adriana a lot higher on that list. Yeah she doesn't have the best grammer but she actually sounds like she really cares for the product and makes it seem so amazing compared to half the girls giving the same generic responses everytime. Imo Lindsay, Adriana, Miranda and Ale are best at selling.

me too. Just because someone has an accent and bad grammer, and someone else has a better accent and better, doesn't mean the person with the better accent can sell better. Like candice has one of the best accents but she wouldn't make me want to buy anything with her un-enthusiasm lol. Someone like miranda yes, good accent, good vibe. Adriana, bad accent/grammar, but will make you want to buy something.

Its all about presence and what the person say, and in what way.

I'd stick Adriana and Doutzen higher on that list. They both have a charming allure about them and they are sweet and don't sound fake, rehearsed or unconfident. Candice just always sounds like she's half slurring her words. Especially in that video with her multi-way speech, she just sounds so dead and uninterested. Like I said before, Karlie sounds tipsy at times in the 'Decoding Love' video and the 'Fabulous' ones. Lindsay isn't that great here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY-w5i980_4

She just stands and nods. But the good thing about Lindsay is that she's on point in videos and doesn't go off key. Miranda has constantly gone off topic when at interviews and just goes on about Frankie and Flynn lmao you're here to sell bras not your family.

Notice how silent the rest of them are because of Adriana, Erin's just got a "Dis bitch" expression on her :rofl: