Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Oh I think that not being accepted by VS was probably a blessing in disguise. If she had gone from SI to VS, she would have almost certainly pigeonholed herself in lingerie and bikini modelling. At best she would have had a career like Heidi Klum and Marisa Miller. Obviously Heidi and Marisa have had fantastic careers that almost any model would want to emulate but still Kate would have more or less just followed in their footsteps.

Now she has her own thing going on: from SI to Vogue. Usually, it's the other way around. Now that is something!

PS. She is doing a movie so that kind of fits in with U.S. Vogue's love affair with actresses.

Kaye Upton on cover of American Vogue. Take that VS!!

LOL was just thinking that. I am happy for Kate. It's great to see a model on the cover of US Vogue by herself. Only girl I can think of recently was Kate Moss and I think Gisele a few years back. I personally feel it's an unfair choice.. But I guess they need to think about sales. I thought if anyone Karlie Kloss is more deserving. I get Kate Upton and all but is she really that famous enough? Do most people know her? Sure she's on SI covers but Tyra and Heidi both did and they were far more popular compared to her at their time and they never got a US Vogue cover. I'm very suprised Anna Wintour likes Kate Upton. Seems like someone she would despise. But all in all still she's done what most models have never done in a long career in the span of like what 2 years? Gotta give the girl some credit. I just hope US Vogue do this more often and put a model on a cover. At least once a year. I highly doubt their sales will be impacted majorly if a model is on a cover compared to a celebrity. Here's hoping Karlie, Miranda or Joan soon. In my dreams I guess.

The cities I can decipher/place W-E: Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, San Diego, Phoenix, Denver?, San Antonio, Dallas?, Houston, St Louis (obviously), Milwaukee?, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Orlando, Charlotte, Baltimore? & Providence.

Tour.jpg

The cities I can decipher/place W-E: Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, San Diego, Phoenix, Denver?, San Antonio, Dallas?, Houston, St Louis (obviously), Milwaukee?, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Orlando, Charlotte, Baltimore? & Providence.

Baltimore, Denver, Milwaukee - Yes

Houston - Probably not. Geographically it looks more like Tulsa or Ft. Worth. And they said cities they have never been before. They've been to Dallas.

HOTlanta will mostly be one of them and so will Tampa (they have a top 50 grossing store there).

For shits and giggles, and well, I sort of want to know :D Can someone post the nicknames (if more than one list others too) associated with the VS Angeles below if one is available, thx. :)

Adriana Lima - Spanky,

Alessandra Ambrosio -

Behati Prinsloo -

Candice Swanepoel -

Doutzen Kroes -

Erin Heatherton -

Karlie Kloss -

Lily Aldridge -

Lindsay Ellingson -

Miranda Kerr -

Barbara Palvin -

Bregje Heinen -

Elsa Hosk -

Elyse Taylor -

Jessica Hart -

Lais Ribeiro -

Sara Sampaio -

Toni Garn -

? OTHER ? -

Adriana Lima - Spanky

Alessandra Ambrosio - Sparky

Behati Prinsloo -

Candice Swanepoel -

Doutzen Kroes -

Erin Heatherton -

Karlie Kloss - Ducky

Lily Aldridge -

Lindsay Ellingson -

Miranda Kerr - Skippy

Barbara Palvin -

Bregje Heinen -

Elsa Hosk -

Elyse Taylor -

Jessica Hart -

Lais Ribeiro -

Sara Sampaio -

Toni Garn -

? OTHER ? -

Magdalena posted this pic on her instagram shooting VS. Looks like commercial setting, doesn't it? I would love to see Magdalena in a VS commercial :wub:

shooting VS via Magdalena's instagram! (stunning :wub: )

1.jpg

Adriana Lima - Spanky

Alessandra Ambrosio - Sparky

Behati Prinsloo -

Candice Swanepoel -

Doutzen Kroes -

Erin Heatherton -

Karlie Kloss - Ducky

Lily Aldridge -

Lindsay Ellingson -

Miranda Kerr - Skippy

Barbara Palvin -

Bregje Heinen - Sid

Elsa Hosk -

Elyse Taylor -

Jessica Hart -

Lais Ribeiro -

Sara Sampaio -

Toni Garn -

? OTHER ? -

For shits and giggles, and well, I sort of want to know :D Can someone post the nicknames (if more than one list others too) associated with the VS Angeles below if one is available, thx. :)

Adriana Lima - Spanky,

Alessandra Ambrosio -

Behati Prinsloo -

Candice Swanepoel -

Doutzen Kroes -

Erin Heatherton -

Karlie Kloss -

Lily Aldridge -

Lindsay Ellingson -

Miranda Kerr -

Barbara Palvin -

Bregje Heinen -

Elsa Hosk -

Elyse Taylor -

Jessica Hart -

Lais Ribeiro -

Sara Sampaio -

Toni Garn -

? OTHER ? -

Some of them might not be appropriate b/c it violates bashing rules. i will PM you them ;)

Can we take a moment for Bregje here

I can't deal with her, she's so adorable in it and so sweet. She makes me want to burst into a dazzling show of daisies and sparkles since she gives off such a good vibe. She actually can influence me to buy one of VS' crappy overrated tacky bras unlike Karlie who kind of reminds me of a slightly tipsy person in the Behind the Scenes for Fabulous.

I find it always somehow amusing that Magda is 28, looks younger than alot of the Angels, and they use her for PINK, and then they use younger girls like Barbs and Karlie for the adult line, what does Magda use to look so young??