Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^She aight. I have my moments with her (like does Sienna exist, why no MET ball etc.), but they have nothing to do with my encounters with her where she is always a sweetheart to me. I would say I am 90%.

Also, it looks like Lily is joining Adri and Behati earlier in the day:

Wow, thank you so much, Siemgi, Savanna, VampireHorde and PinkCouture :hug:

Your advice was quite helpful, since I'm intending to go to a VS event during my 7-month stay in New York next year (at least I hope so) :flower:

It is a total crapshot with Adriana. Depending on her mood she could be pleasant or unpleasant towards her fans. She seems nicer to her female fans than her male fans. I know Savanna and I both have had positive experience meeting her. However VH and one other member here (I can't remember her name but she was at the same event I was at) did not have such a pleasurable experience :/

Maybe it depends on the fan lol, some people turn nothing into something. Or when they don't get exactly what they want.

^^Yeah, especially with someone like ME, right? Believe me, I've thought about that logic many times but it doesn't change anything.

Thanks but Dang thats it. The need to do one in Savannah, Atlanta, Orlando, ect.

^^There's a ton of nicknames that we created for the Angels. Spanky, Sparky, Skippy, Spikey, The Bot, Bubba, BeeP and some others I can't remember.

The story of "Spanky" came from Adriana herself where she couldn't pronounce a certain gourmet dish so she just called it "Spanky with koo koo" HENCE the name was born. Nobody here shares my joy in calling her that but Adriana herself has referred to that nickname a few times.

I don't know if the video of it still exists so SOMEONE FIND IT.

^^There's a ton of nicknames that we created for the Angels. Spanky, Sparky, Skippy, Spikey, The Bot, Bubba, BeeP and some others I can't remember.

You left out 2 (I could think of). One you are pretty much looking at and the other is the one who people love to talk about esp the haters ;)