Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

See, that’s the thing there Vamp, I want to head out to MAYBE catch her there but I know there will be a swarm of rabid fans waiting for some Lima adoration and if she is a biatch that there would kill it for me. Sometimes its best just to assume a good person then be given the sour grapes fan treatment.

I'm not saying that nobody should go to the event, I'm just saying that I won't be going. If you want to meet her, don't let my selfish stories stop you.

If you have a pleasant experience meeting her then good on you. I'm sure she'll provide you with tons of reasons to prove me wrong.

I'd actually go to an event and stand in line for hours just to find out if Adriana is really a bitch. :D

And now a stupid question: Do these events cost something? Or is the "admission" free and you're paying with your time?

^Before 8PM is the keyword (actually you should get there before 6 if you don't want to spend money) because here in NY it takes two/three hours just to get through the VIP line and then by that time the event is over. If you get on the free line and there's already 20+ people there in front of you just forget it. The VS people don't even advertise the free line which makes it worse. They encourage everyone to buy shit and the unfortunate people just assume that's what they have to do to meet them.

It is a total crapshot with Adriana. Depending on her mood she could be pleasant or unpleasant towards her fans. She seems nicer to her female fans than her male fans. I know Savanna and I both have had positive experience meeting her. However VH and one other member here (I can't remember her name but she was at the same event I was at) did not have such a pleasurable experience :/