Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

I have seen this model and type of swimsuit about three times or more in different brands, I thought that VS would get something better.

isn't that just how swimwear is though? surely every design has already been done already 

I don't know if you guys know it, but Lais suffered an accident while in Brazil. She drunk too much in her brother's engagement party and fell down and got her forehead in the pool, which got her an scar on the right side of her forehead. That's why she's not posting too much pictures of herself and the ones she's posting are old. I couldn't get how big it was but now I see and it don't look it's not going away, but she's definitely losing jobs for it. She shot VS last week if I'm not wrong but I think the team saw her forehead and they sent her home or I don't know... Anyway, this is how her forehead is looking like. 

Screenshot_20190117-084804.png Screenshot_20190116-200616.png Screenshot_20190117-084711.png

2 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

I don't know if you guys know it, but Lais suffered an accident while in Brazil. She drunk too much in her brother's engagement party and fell down and got her forehead in the pool, which got her an scar on the right side of her forehead. That's why she's not posting too much pictures of herself and the ones she's posting are old. I couldn't get how big it was but now I see and it don't look it's not going away, but she's definitely losing jobs for it. She shot VS last week if I'm not wrong but I think the team saw her forehead and they sent her home or I don't know... Anyway, this is how her forehead is looking like. 

Screenshot_20190117-084804.png Screenshot_20190116-200616.png Screenshot_20190117-084711.png

are you kidding me ??? i mean it's not that big and you can cover it with makeup or remove it with photoshop. if it's true she's losing jobs because of it, it's really stupid, sorry