Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I actually do like Lameka, not enough for her to become an Angel any time soon but I can see why they like her but she looks awfully awkward next to Martha, Stella and Elsa because she looks way way younger in a bad way. As for the Gisele comments, this was in 2013-2014, girlfriend was literally fifteen or sixteen years old, I'm sure if any of us became famous overnight people would be able to dig up some really embarrassing stuff from when we were that age. Cut her some slack, I've seen worst shit being said about models in Bellazon and we are (and will most likely remain) irrelevant people in the fashion industry, so if Lameka doesn't get to judge models neither should we, YET HERE WE ARE :rofl: 

6 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Ooof, some of those images, especially Martha's, remind me of Rosie for Autograph's campaigns... 

Yes. It seems to be a new standard to Vs, after the Armani stuff.. Rosie for autograph is awesome though

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:
Also, @Sanni, nope, Elsa didn't kidnap Candice and made her take the picture.

Actually, behind the camera Anaca is being hold hostage so Elsa can blackmail Candice into taking a photo with her. :/ She wanted to social climb and use Candice’s bigger IG following to eventually overthrow her and because the One True Blonde.