Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

45 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Agreed with above. It's not the models I'm bored with, (although a new lineup would be exciting for fans, its time for all veterans to go, IMO) it's the promoting and the lack of promotion. People got excited for all of the events they did, the coupons in the mail and the catalogs...now there's just social media and surprise surprise, not everyone who shops or shopped at VS even uses social media. I'm slowly backing away from it myself, so I won't see whatever it is they promote unless I come here. I honestly couldn't tell you whens the last time I saw a commercial on TV...

I 100% agree with this!!! I miss the catalogues, especially the summer/ Swim ones. I bought WAY MORE when there were catalogues. I also really liked all the stuff that came in the mail and now that has stopped even though I still buy a lot from VS. I never cared about the meet and greets until I found Bellazon and realized those were a thing. 

I would LOVE if Grace became an Angel. Alexina is too much for me to handle and she's not pretty so I want her to go. Lameka is cute but not enough for me. She can be a filler. 

Ideal lineup that could be realistic: Candice, Grace, Elsa, Jasmine, Taylor,....uh I can't think of anyone else???

Ideal lineup (my perfect lineup!) but not realistic: Miranda, Candice, Doutzen, Barbara P, Lily, Jourdan D, Grace, Taylor

Please God NO: Martha, Stella, Rommee, Alexina, Kelsey M, Adriana, Alessandra, Lais, ...and most likely anyone else they've been working with because VS sucks at picking models, imo. 

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

What do you think about Sara and Josephine? :) @bump

Oh man I forgot about them!! Too many angels!! Thanks for bringing them up. 

Josephine is great! I always forget her. She is beautiful but sometimes her body looks like she works out too much. However, I overlook that because her pictures are good, she seems to have a good heart/charity work stuff, and I really like how grateful she is to be a part of VS. So yes to Josephine! 

Sara...no thanks. I never thought Adriana was pretty and  to me Sara is the knock off version of a model I already  think is unattractive. I like her spirit and attitude A LOT but her look is a no go. I keep her as a filler because she has ok pictures but I don't like her face/body AT ALL. 

That shoot with Elena looks better than essentially anything we've seen in the past three years... 

Also HELL NO to Alexina, Lameka, and Grace becoming Angels. We don't need 17 spokesmodels. This weird fetish with redheads is bizarre and Alexina offers nothing besides a different hair color. Lameka looks like a child. I'm fine with Grace, but a few girls need to leave for any new Angel to be named. 

We need the Angels to be treated well (with three bomb outfits at this upcoming fashion show) so we can have a mass exodus next year during contract negotiation season. Then VS can focus on a smaller group, get BETTER lingerie, shoot SEXIER pictures, and really execute well-organized fashion shows. I'm willing to give them all one final good show, but Stella, Behati, Martha, Lily, and probably Candice + Adriana need to leave after next show. 

At this stage I am not super excited about this year’s show but it really needs to be a lovely goodbye about half the angels.

Also, whilst I like Lameka (Alexina and Grace less so), watching those old videos with Tyra and Daniela and Helena etc made me wish for more womanly angels again and those girls (or most of the current roster) just doesn’t do it. One thing I have to say also, picture after picture Jasmine is bomb. It feels like she is so underrated, is she not very charismatic? 

1 hour ago, Jaku84 said:

One thing I have to say also, picture after picture Jasmine is bomb. It feels like she is so underrated, is she not very charismatic? 

Hmm, I’ve seen some comments here and on LSA that she has a bitchy reputation. Not sure where it comes from though. To me she is really beautiful, but I can’t recall any photoshoot where I thought that she looked really sexy. Maybe when she shot with her ex? I guess those VS panty catalogue pics can be marginally sexy.