Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Sara does not win anything by defending David if he did something wrong or not. From what I've seen, they seem to have a good close relationship and I do not think they are precisely '' friends ''. Sara fully understood her feminist side and I do not think she's being hypocritical at all. I believe his version and although right now I think David could have done something more for her, I think that his hands were tied under his contract and there is nothing more to wait to see what happens next. Surely Sara will clear the conflict if given the opportunity to interview her about it.

All sara Said was that it wasn’t David that was harassing her on set. People were saying that it was David harassing her on set and she just said it wasn’t him, she didn’t mention anything else! Being acuse of something like that is serious, and even if David gave the pictures to lui, they are 2 different thing! One is harassing the other is lying! I don’t see any hypocrisy here! Just her not letting someone take the fault for something they didn’t do! 

In the end even if david sent the photos it’s lui’s Job to not use them!