Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Considering how crazy the paps are when it comes to Kristen, it would be quite difficult for Stella to avoid being seen with her. 

Considering Stella never speaks about Kristen publicly, doesn't post her on social media, etc, I would say they're definitely trying to keep their relationship as private as possible given their circumstances. 

Honestly cutting them 3 would make a world of difference. I like all of them but they really don't need them. And I'm all for Adriana and Alessandra going. For me the perfect line up now would be.

Candice, Elsa, Taylor, Lais, Josephine, Sara and Jasmine. Grace as Pink.

I'd be happy for Lily to be done too and Behati I'm indifferent. Getting that Angel list down to a lesser number is a necessity.

19 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Honestly cutting them 3 would make a world of difference. I like all of them but they really don't need them. And I'm all for Adriana and Alessandra going. For me the perfect line up now would be.

I'd be happy for Lily to be done too and Behati I'm indifferent. Getting that Angel list down to a lesser number is a necessity.

What a lineup Kev damn

They've worked hard on promoting these girls so now they've got enough popularity behind them. They don't need Dri or Ale anymore and Candice can be the big Angel. It's kind of perfect. And it always seems like Martha, Romee or Stella are more extras with girls like Josephine, Elsa, Jasmine, Sara and Taylor being more loved and popular. And I just love Lais so I want her around lol.

Agreed that they should have less Angels, but I don't really see VS cutting anyone in the next couple of years. I said it before, but I think if any of the vets leave it'll either be mutual or by their choice. Which is dumb since I'd say 3/5 of them are more or less useless now and just take up space.

- Ale has worked about a two or three weeks total for them over the past few years and doesn't really bring anything anymore. She's fun on the runway sometimes but that's about it, imo. Whatever starpower she had/has is depleting. 

- Lily has most definitely peaked. I love her personality and I think she gave VS some good years, but looking at her performance at the VSFS last year and her latest pictures she looks really out of place. They don't need her for her spokesmodel abilities anymore because they have that in other girls.

- At one point I would have said Behati should stick around but it's clear she DGAF anymore about VS and is focusing on being a mom and wife with the occasional job outside of VS. Like Lily, I love her personality but there's really no reason to keep her under contract.

I'd get rid of Martha, Romee and maybe Stella too. Martha at the very least. 

Yeah I love Lily she always kills commercials for me but you're right she's looking out of place now and she's had a really good run. Opened and closed segments and closed the show. Had an FB been a main angel for many years. She's done all she's going to do and she's never going to be head Angel. Only one I see taking that spot is Candice. Candice seems pretty content with motherhood and VS being her main thing now. She's done heaps of campaigns and shows. And yeah Behati who knows what's going on with her.

3 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Co fucking signed, except I have a grudge against Taylor because one of my friends said she looks like a blobfish with heavy false lashes and now I can't unsee it. 

I'm about a year behind on anything related to VS, but is Behati even working with them anymore?

Because of aforementioned year behind, I might be rehashing something from two pages ago, has anyone heard the rumours that they're casting fewer girls for this show? Plus more Asian models? (not a massive leap, that)

I very much doubt Sandra is going as a spokesperson for the brand. My guess is she's just invited to an early opening for press/bloggers/etc, or just a launch party type thing. Considering she was invited to this and not castings is pretty telling of how much VS wants to work with her.

Yup. An editor from Cosmo Poland received the exact same gift.