Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

Ed also calls Gisele and angel, I was sure bee would have a official comeback to VS for the holiday commercial but the fact that she isnt back makes me also belive she will leave the same way Erin and Doutzen left. Quietly, leaving all fans confused ! LOL

Ohhh crossing fingers to see her at VSFS =\ I didn't know this

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

My top three out of this days, when it comes to outfits and how pull it off are def: Candice, Lais and Jasmine.

Those also were the girls with the most photos and footage shared lol. Alessandra was wonderful in the shot we got from Jerome.

After seeing this shoot, I still like the girls I liked before, I still don't like the girls I didn't like and I'm happy Behati missed it, just wish she had taken Alessandra, Adriana and Lily with her:thumbs_up: I'm gonna give Candice a pass because she missed 2015

Another year of Adriana and Elsa not getting pictured together, I feel so attacked, fuck you Ed Razek :cry:  

Castings are 17th & 18th, probably the reason why the holiday shoot wrapped as Ed needs to be there, it's going to be interesting which models will fly to NYC for it, I hope we get some paparazzi pictures again. Since we have no idea of when the hell is the show, I wonder if the girls who make itwill announce they made it or not.