Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Behati didn't come back to VS at all, especially if the rumours of her and Adam wanting another kid soon are true. I don't follow her very closely, so I could be wrong, but the Versace show seems to be the only work she's done since her pregnancy? :idk: I'm just not getting the vibe that she's very interested in coming back to modelling, at least not at the capacity she was working before. 

I think the big tell will be if she shoots the holiday commercial or not. That should be happening next month. I think her shot at the bra is over though- this year would have been the best shot for her as a "comeback" but I personally think Candice is going to get it again. 

^ She shoot for Raw Spirit before the MET Gala and for some yoga thing, I think. And according to her fans she said in a live she was going to be back for VS soon but I can't confirm or deny this because I didn't saw it.:idk:

That was what I was thinking, I guess we'll when the holiday stuff start. I think Candice has a shot to get the FB but personally I think a NA is getting it.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards Candice, and if not her, Jo, Elsa or Tay. :idk: But I also didn't see Jas getting it last year, so who knows. :rofl:

Pink update: Zuri was doing a semi-event today. She was doing little snapchat/IG story takeovers to promote the Date Collection. (Except they still used Grace's photo to promote it. :rofl:

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I think the big tell will be if she shoots the holiday commercial or not. That should be happening next month. I think her shot at the bra is over though- this year would have been the best shot for her as a "comeback" but I personally think Candice is going to get it again. 

Oh yeah, that's always great to see the holiday stuff!!

Plus, I remember from last year that July is gonna be a busy month, as they have all of the Fall stuff to shoot

I'm leaning on Jo, Stella getting the bra. Elsa got the opening so I don't see her getting it. They are all excited about Jo, and god her face would explode for the cameras when she ''officially'' knew she would get the bra. Ed's current blonde fanwank is Stella so I see her getting it altough it would be the worst idea. The skinniest of all of them, blonde, no charisma at all. Yuk

58 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I'm leaning on Jo, Stella getting the bra. Elsa got the opening so I don't see her getting it. They are all excited about Jo, and god her face would explode for the cameras when she ''officially'' knew she would get the bra. Ed's current blonde fanwank is Stella so I see her getting it altough it would be the worst idea. The skinniest of all of them, blonde, no charisma at all. Yuk

She may get a heart attack right there, of course, after crying her heart out.:rofl:

I just can imagine all the salt that's gonna get whatever angel gets the FB because if it's not Bee, her fans are going to be draging the poor girl right and left, the salt thread may get back. Jasmine was safe because Behati was pregnantpregnant when she got it.:rofl:

Bee is going to end up as Doutzen 2.0 aka she'll never get a FB. I think she'll be back for holiday stuff, but I'm curious to see how much she works for VS beyond that and the show. They should have given it to Behati in 2015 and to Lily last year, IMO. 

My money is on Stella, Candice, Elsa or Jo getting it this year and in that order. But watch, they'll give it to someone like Martha. 

I don't really understand why people still have high hopes for Behati getting the FB this year... Don't get me a wrong I'm a fan and I think it'd be great to see her wear it at some point, but girl clearly isn't coming back to VS soon, I'm actually starting to wonder if she actually wants to come back? The only one I definitely see getting the FB this year is Candice... Her uber mega fans are going to freak out though if she gets a bedazzled bra instead of a custom one molded bra :rofl:

12 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Bee is going to end up as Doutzen 2.0 aka she'll never get a FB. I think she'll be back for holiday stuff, but I'm curious to see how much she works for VS beyond that and the show. They should have given it to Behati in 2015 and to Lily last year, IMO. 

My money is on Stella, Candice, Elsa or Jo getting it this year and in that order. But watch, they'll give it to someone like Martha. 

I agree with you 100%!! Even though I think Behati is one of the least physically and facially attractive angels, I LOVE her personality and I think she does a good job modeling the swimsuits and relaxed clothes. I do not like her in lingerie really because I am not a fan of her body shape but I still want her to get the FB at some point, I do believe she deserves it. She has been with the company a long time now and always has such a positive and uplifting attitude. I realize these are just models, but when you have launches and events and your representatives look bored and uninterested (Miranda or Erin back in the day  and I am a fan of both!!!), it's a turn off. Angels have a platform and fans and so to have such a happy and upbeat demeanor is really important! I feel Behati deserves the FB because of her combination of these things. She looks sooo much better without makeup though but VS will never be able to let her go au naturale and I totally get that, it just sucks. She looks gorgeous in candids but not so pretty when she's all dolled up.

don't give the FB to Martha!! She is my LEAST FAVORITE. She has a kind of pretty face but I really do not like her body shape at all. I pissed some people off in another forum for explaining why I didn't like a certain ex VS model's body so I'll watch what I say here, but I do not find Martha appealing in the looks department. However, she does seem to try hard and I appreciate her overcoming her back surgery and scoliosis battle, but I don't think she's at the level of FB just yet.

I think Lais deserves it due to seniority but I don't care for her at all. Jasmine was great last year but I think she got it too soon. I would like to see Alessandra with it one last time and I'm not a fan of hers either but she definitely deserves it again! Candice, no way! She is my absolute favorite VS angel past and present but she will have plenty of time to get it again if she stays with VS, which I hope she does.