Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

31 minutes ago, BehatiPrincess said:

Can someone explain what happened with VS and Vita? 

She worked with them until may or june last year. Then she went to the VSFS 2016 castings and didn't get it, Vita said that VS told her she wasn't in shape.

I agree candice's face has changed. The fans keep saying its the makeup but the change is in her facial structure, like the chin and jaw area, makeup isn't going to change that. I think what happened to Alessandra is happening to her.

40F2D5D300000578-4556840-image-a-27_1496

I will say last night specifically, the makeup she had made her look like she had some kind of fillers but its nothing new. Adriana has had that same kind of makeup too and I believe it was the same makeup artist who did candice's look last night.

In general though candice's face has changed. But it literally happens to everyone. Either its the body that has some unflattering changes or the face

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

You make it sound like a horror movie :laugh:

What specifically is off with Candice and Alessandra’s faces?

The difference in the facial structure and shape. They both have more gaunt facial structures NOW, their faces were more rounder, feminine, and imo prettier before. Ale is known for having a sharper jaw and structure but her face wasn't anything like that pre-pregnancy but after her first child thats what her face became. I think its the same case with candice. But both of their bodies have snapped back into what it was before pretty much. Its just their faces changed more and gotten thinner. People were commenting how much thinner candice looked and I think it was mainly because of how she looked in the face, I don't think her body looked abnormally thinner than it usually was. but her face did

Golden girl: Candice Swanepoel looked stunning as she arrived at the 2017 Tony Awards in New York City on Sunday night

I thought that around the 2008 VSFS, Alessandra’s face was at its most beautiful. (Also around the 2005 VSFS but that was still the “young Alessandra” look.) I thought that the extra weight from pregnancy really suited her face.

But then she lost all the weight and looked the worse she ever did around the 2009 VSFS. Sure, she got rid of the lower stomach softness but at a great cost to her face. Thankfully, she recovered later.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

I thought that around the 2008 VSFS, Alessandra’s face was at its most beautiful. (Also around the 2005 VSFS but that was still the “young Alessandra” look.) I thought that the extra weight from pregnancy really suited her face.

But then she lost all the weight and looked the worse she ever did around the 2009 VSFS. Sure, she got rid of the lower stomach softness but at a great cost to her face. Thankfully, she recovered later.

I think 2006 and 2007 was her best for me.. Thats when I became a fan of her.

Perhaps it is them trying to loose so much baby weight after pregnancy thats causes their face to change in such ways and thats why their bodies barely look any different. Personally for me I am a face person, I never liked candice face much to began with but I could not deny she was pretty. But now, I don't find her to be one of the prettiest. Her body is still hot but I am never stuck on that part of a model. Thats probably why I can point out the difference so clearly

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Candice is using a lot more makeup in her recent appearances..as if she's hiding something.

I don't think thats what it is exactly.... Its possible she uses it as a distraction. But at the same time, last night the makeup artist has done alot of Adriana's looks and adriana can look caked too with her. I think it was that artist who overdrawn adriana's already big mouth and made her look like kylie jenner. It depends on the artist. When she is out and about her makeup is typically light.