Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

That's for real the first time I've ever thought Sara looked pretty.... She (looks wise, not personality wise cause she seems like a sweetheart) is at the bottom of my angel list cause I always hated her lips and face shape but she does look good there. I'm glad I can finally compliment her cause I want to like the new angels but they just don't wow me at all.

10 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Am I reading this right??? Martha gets a compliment on here?! I must be dreaming! Wow. About time. She looks amazing as always.

Well, @Cult Icon has always been a fan of her as far as I been here (right?). 

But she does look better. She doesn't always look bad, the thing is we mostly focus on her bad pics.

To me her “issue” is that she often has a frown on her face. It’s something that she can’t help I suppose but it does affect how she comes across in pictures. When her face is relaxed for her modelling pics, she can look stunning.

6 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Well, @Cult Icon has always been a fan of her as far as I been here (right?). 

But she does look better. She doesn't always look bad, the thing is we mostly focus on her bad pics.

Yes, although she was always (and now even more) too skinny  IMHO/  A common fate of models, including Madison Headrick, Elsa, and others as of late.

4 hours ago, Sanni said:

To me her “issue” is that she often has a frown on her face. It’s something that she can’t help I suppose but it does affect how she comes across in pictures. When her face is relaxed for her modelling pics, she can look stunning.

Maybe she's jaded from all the uncharming and uncivilized men that approach her all her life...

she has had so many bad experiences that she's learned to deflect them by not smiling :D

10 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Soooo, how about that Fyre Festival all of the models promoted? :tf::pop:

Yeah, how about that? :rofl:

Stranded in the Bahamas: luxury Fyre festival turns to 'chaos'

Tickets cost up to $12,780 for music event endorsed by influencers on Instagram but social media reports suggest ‘disaster’

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2017/apr/28/bahamas-drama-luxury-fyre-festival-turns-into-chaos