Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Sara has signed a hair contract with Moroccan Oil. She is now their spokesmodel and she joins Elsa, Taylor, Adriana, Candice, Stella and Martha(Am I forgetting people?) as the Angels with some sort of beauty contract. Which sums up the ones who have been trying to do more shows and etc

2 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

Sara's voice is just a big and great NO. Seriously she sounds like a sick duck???? 

And her excitement in the Shangai stores video felt SOOOOOOOO forced 

Yes bc Lais, Jo and Elsa were obviously thrilled and couldnt contain themselves bc VS is opening in China.

Skinny, Blonde, Ass is missing, Chicken Legs, Sex Appeal of a struggling middle aged mom who tries to dress better than she can afford, looks about 10+ years older than she probably is

Does that explain it :Dinah: @*Luna* I'd go into more details but bashing is only allowed in sports

Excerpt from CNN Financial News' Feb 23, 2017 article "Fallen Angels?  Victoria's Secret Sales Plunge" (http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/23/investing/victorias-secret-l-brands-sales/index.html )

L Brands, which also owns Bath & Body Works and PINK, said late Wednesday that same-store sales at Victoria's Secret may plunge 20% this month compared to a year ago.

Part of this big decline is due to the fact that Victoria's Secret killed off its swimwear line last May. It also got rid of its famous catalog in an attempt to save costs.

But L Brands said that the lack of swimwear contributed to just 6 percentage points of the overall drop this month. So it's clear that Victoria's Secret has bigger problems than the absence of bikinis in its stores.

Shares of L Brands (LB) plunged 16% on the news Thursday, making it the worst performer in the Standard & Poor 500. The stock is now down more than 25% so far this year and more than 40% over the past 12 months..

Lol VS did a big rebrand when I was working there going towards commission. Totally flopped and annoyed the customers. There's an article on Forbes that attributes the Dec 2016 sales plunge to the newest gen buying from cheaper, all-inclusive (size wise), online stores. They can't compete and the fact that the Angels are getting thinner and thinner isn't helping. Plus, I legit cannot tell Candice, Elsa, and Romee apart half the time. Sara is too short and it's time to retire Behati and Ale. Stella, Taylor, Martha, and Elsa can go too. 

But you know that VS will continue to pander to the social media generation. Wouldn't shock me if Kris buys Kendall into an Angel, Bella and Gigi to follow. 

Is Pink still helping to keep the VS brand afloat? I haven't checked their sales in comparison to VSL/VSport. 

Not surprising. Other companies sell the same quality product (or better) for cheaper. There are a lot more options now. Additionally, the Angels aren't as much of a draw as they used to be, people have moved on.

It'll be interesting to see how they go about "fixing" this, they can't be happy with their loss of sales regardless of how much the company still makes. 

^ Size options are a huge issue too. Even taking away the plus size market, they don't carry a half decent variety. They don't have a lot of options in band sizes and cup variety. I have plenty of friends who want to buy their stuff but can't because it's just not available. 

7 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Skinny, Blonde, Ass is missing, Chicken Legs, Sex Appeal of a struggling middle aged mom who tries to dress better than she can afford, looks about 10+ years older than she probably is

Does that explain it :Dinah: @*Luna* I'd go into more details but bashing is only allowed in sports

Wow... So because she is skinny, blonde, doesn't have a big ass, has skinny legs and doesn't have sex appeal (to you), that makes it okay to have something against her?

Probably the most offensive thing I have read on here but I'm sure it won't be the last.

All of those things are things she can't do anything about. I've lost count on how many times people seem to not believe that naturally skinny people excist. 

1 hour ago, elfstone said:

It always makes me uneasy how easily some people are offended by reality.

Reality? Reality is that all those things that Limerlight mentioned are things Martha can't change about herself. That's the reality here.

Apparently to some of you here all those things are reasons to be against her or want to start bashing her, and that is what blows my mind. There is nothing funny about being against someone JUST because they look a certain way. No one says you have to like the way she looks because clearly everyone has a different idea of what is attractive and what isn't, but as far as I'm concerned, there is no need to be against someone just because they're blonde or because she doesn't have a big ass. The way some of you talk about her makes it sound like she is some horrible person doing the most outrageous things and if that were the case then I'd understand why you'd be against her personality wise, but that is not the case. If you don't like her then fine, but there is no need to act like this or to bash someone.