Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 11/29/2022 at 10:54 PM, TheDude2k said:

Probably too many in the span of ~25 years but off the top of my head: Ale, Josephine, Erin Heatherton, Adriana Lima, Lindsay Ellingson, Elsa, Taylor, Stephanie Seymour...

Alessandra and Josephine would definitely rank high on my list as well.  Heidi, Tyra, and Alessandra were my favorites, with some of the newer Angels like Josephine, Jasmine, Taylor, and Sara also making the list.  :) 

7 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

Erin is absolutely one of my favorites as well... wish she had a longer tenure with VS.

For me she was the best looking VS Angel.  Unfortunately she wasn't there long.

I always felt that Candice S. was overrated.  For years she was the most heavily used one out of them all.

59MF7ilj_t.png VTxy9yOW_t.png 2CiGthDN_t.png ZWMVNmKR_t.png H6VFbFR3_t.png oygLksBk_t.png jPMnjkrB_t.png uJcQH2eB_t.png nGtncWWk_t.png tzXbO977_t.png bYRJPHVe_t.png x1DTYVWh_t.png Pq3Pa7bT_t.png BkjSSuxn_t.png iOpTnPmZ_t.png

Other Angels I liked:  Alessandra, Lais, Josephine, Taylor, Martha, Monika, Stella, Romee, Candice, Karlie, Elsa

Out of these Josephine is no. 2.

Monika was one of the most beautiful top models at the time but they barely used her and she was (probably let go) very soon. 

Karlie is a great model but they gave her a weird haircut and she didn't really fit in too well with the brand.

9 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

For me she was the best looking VS Angel.  Unfortunately she wasn't there long.

I always felt that Candice S. was overrated.  For years she was the most heavily used one out of them all.

59MF7ilj_t.png VTxy9yOW_t.png 2CiGthDN_t.png ZWMVNmKR_t.png H6VFbFR3_t.png oygLksBk_t.png jPMnjkrB_t.png uJcQH2eB_t.png nGtncWWk_t.png tzXbO977_t.png bYRJPHVe_t.png x1DTYVWh_t.png Pq3Pa7bT_t.png BkjSSuxn_t.png iOpTnPmZ_t.png

You got some Elsa sprinkled in there.  That's OK because...

1.  They are both blonde bombshells 

2.  Both their initials are E.H.

3.  Both used to play basketball before modelling

4.  Both were VS Angels

😄

11 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

You got some Elsa sprinkled in there.  That's OK because...

1.  They are both blonde bombshells 

2.  Both their initials are E.H.

3.  Both used to play basketball before modelling

4.  Both were VS Angels

😄

I know, I was too lazy to edit it out lol.  I have copies of the old commercials/BTS stuff.

On 11/25/2022 at 9:53 AM, bump said:

I don't know what Bikini Lovers are, but I will hvae to check it out. I used to LOVE VS swimsuits but the suits sucks as much as VS does now. 

and yes Cameron Hammond is a fantastic photographer! 

What year did VS start with the Angels? the Angels  I first remember seeing were Candice, Doutzen, Alessandra, Adrianna...I became a fan in 2005 but didn't really get into the Angels until 2012 so there's lots I don't know about VS. 

I'm digressing from VS, but check out the Bikini Lovers, Cameron Hammond's, and Rachel Gill's IG pages today... they launched former VS Angel Sara Sampaio's campaign. 🔥

These two posts are somewhat related because Erin was absolutely too thin for her body type, basically starving herself and looks much more healthier now that she is running a fitness studio. Marisa at 40 decided to run away from the camera yet, for some reason, people post these random crops of her on different forums who may or may not be her. Granted, this moratorium seems to be complete as even Yasmeen Ghauri and Yamila Diaz-Rahi have a few photos posted of them on their Instagram, but I can't imagine the random photos of her in public are helping.