Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It's interesting to me how consistently they're still using Taylor when they've dropped on significantly on any other contract girl. Grace had the Mother's Day campaign but otherwise, she's the only (former?) Angel they've used since March. 

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Eileen Gu is 17. Interesting choice for a lingerie company.

Isabeli Fontana was 16 when she first worked for them. After the outrage in media, they promised to never work with models under 18 again.

I guess they saw the increased sales and said you know what let's just go insane. This is honestly just really weird down to the choices. Really weirded out by a 17 year old being on this, Megan rapinoe is just insufferable and is terrible for the causes she supposedly represents. Priyanka Chopra is just an elitist garbage and finally there are only two models here. This is ultimately taking the spotlight away from so many deserving models and further saturates things with people that have no business being here. I didn't have much of a problem with what it looked like the previous direction was going. As I think really perhaps VS ran on exclusivity for so long and it never really was that exclusive and it maybe got dull. 

Disappointing.

This is it, VS wasn't VS in my eyes for quite some time now, but now there is no going back. Farewell VS.

̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶g̶l̶a̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶r̶i̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶o̶l̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶

4 hours ago, Luca Taidelli said:

Cancel culture and wokeism has taken down VS. This is a sad day.

Not really. The brand had no idea what they were doing for a long time now. Not to mention behind the scenes shit that went down. Poor quality too.