Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know Grace had a baby, congratulations to her.  I had no idea that was Grace in that picture until I read the name though. She doesn't look like she gained much weight aside from the baby, so I can't put my finger on why she looks so different? Still gorgeous of course. 

I love seeing Josie C work with VS, but she should be in mainline. I think PINK has some cute stuff, so I don't hate it (wouldn't wear it though), but she is too mature for PINK ..

I have always loved VS Swim and that's what got me into VS as a whole. I love the opening of the Swim video because of the swimming underwater, I  just love that. Not a fan of Taylor though, wish they had used Barbara or Candice. Jill looks just like Taylor ew, why do we need them both? One of them is too many IMO.  I like Paloma a lot! Hope to see more of her, but I'd still rather see Angels (if they even have any anymore)

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

@bump - You've been vindicated by the model herself LOL - It is no longer a meme, it is facts.

OMFG PRETTYPHILE!!!!! :rofl:

I am so glad you remembered how we talked about how they look identical!!!! I don't follow Sara, so I would've never seen this. omfg I'm laughing so hard I actually have tiny tears in my eyes  🤣

I can't believe SARA actually posted that... I feel like I'm on drugs and tripping my brains out. 

I knew you and I weren't the only ones to see how much she looks like John Travolta. 

22 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

SaraJohn looks fantastic! Great laugh! 

It fits so perfectly! I'm glad to see someone else (especially you because I really like you) think this is funny and aren't upset that we're (even Sara herself) are comparing her to John Travolta. He was a good looking dude in his day! 

Damn I just saw the candids of Irina shooting for VS and she looks great, I'm just surprised she's doing lingerie for them now. Love it though, this was long overdue... And maybe having a model who is actually relevant will help VS a bit as well. 

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah pretty sure the Angel concept is good, I actually think this could be good for them, get one to three heavy-hitters every season/launch, get some press etc. I think they will just let the contracts (if they have any left) expire and move to a bigger rotation of models.

11 hours ago, Clauds said:

Yeah pretty sure the Angel concept is good, I actually think this could be good for them, get one to three heavy-hitters every season/launch, get some press etc. I think they will just let the contracts (if they have any left) expire and move to a bigger rotation of models.

I think you meant done not good. Or I don't understand.

While I understand why VS has shifted their branding and marketing, I feel like they've really lost anything that makes them stand out as a brand now. I think they could have embraced diversity without utterly abandoning the sex appeal but everything I've seen from them lately has leaned really hard into cute/comfy with no sense of brand identity. When I look at their recent campaigns, my brain just goes "Aerie Knockoff!" :idk:

I'm sure it's working for them because it's definitely how they're trending but god knows I stopped buying from them months ago because they don't offer anything I can't get elsewhere for a better price now. 

12 hours ago, Siemgi said:

I think you meant done not good. Or I don't understand.

Yeah I meant gone, not good.

I agree VS seems to have lost its identity but oh well, times are changing and they seem to be doing better now so good for them? I also stopped purchasing there a long time ago because yeah, the quality does not match the price at all.

• 2 weeks later...