Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

@GlitterAndWings I agree. I like that even though they are white wall, there was different lighting and poses. Josephine is so gorgeous, is she still an Angel? 

@CandleVixen yeah the makeup in the white wall is so boring. I know the point is to focus on the lingerie, but the girls don't look good a lot of the time, and for people who look at how the model looks in the product, having a gaunt and pasty looing model isn't good. 

i don't even like their instagram anymore, it got so bad I had to unfollow them. They don't even have a proper 'feed', nothing that makes them stand out -as a brand should-, they almost look like a random personal ig.

this brand is such a huge mess, everything is messed up.

Oh how I miss the days when we used to complain about too many new angels but at least the photos/content/lingerie was a bit better

On 3/12/2021 at 3:40 PM, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Make up? i don't see any type of make up.. or hair done. It's a mess in every single photo.

which pictures? The ones of Josephine? I liked the lighting and the shadows, not the makeup and hair. Unless you are talking about another picture? When you quoted me, it was just blank so I am not sure what you quoted me with. Let me know which ones you are talking about though! 

The shoot above by Cameron Hammond is really pretty! I like his style in general, though. The model is pretty, but I would've picked someone different, but good for whoever she is to get he campaign. Is that Georgie Fowler perhaps? 

19 minutes ago, bump said:

which pictures? The ones of Josephine? I liked the lighting and the shadows, not the makeup and hair. Unless you are talking about another picture? When you quoted me, it was just blank so I am not sure what you quoted me with. Let me know which ones you are talking about though! 

Every white wall pics.. 

23 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Every white wall pics.. 

Oh yeah, I see what you mean. There are a few models that make white wall look good like Barbara, Josephine, Grace and Jasmine....but overall, I wish they would cut back on them. At least the Swim pictures have been pretty cool and interesting. I have always liked Swim the best out of any line of VS. I'm excited to see more. 

@CandleVixen thanks for the reply! She is cute, but I''m not a big fan of short hair, as I have long hair, and like seeing models with healthy, shiny long hair because it kicks me into gear into trying to get my hair too look good. I really like some of the shots, but that's because I like Cameron Hammond as a photographer. I miss when they used Russell though. He seemed so sweet, respectful and happy. I wonder how he's doing? I hope if he is still working and not retired, that he has a good career. I think he shot with Miranda Kerr recently, so that's lovely!

On 3/14/2021 at 12:31 AM, WongDong said:

Talking about VS hate...

I just noticed they deleted a HUGE ammount of their behind the scenes videos on their own channel, just the disdain for their own fans...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKDp6PZAHtL4f7FrhkTuNuRHkrRX9gZyt

Or maybe they lost the rights. 

Like in this video Gisele's and Daniela's faces are never shown so that VS doesn't have to pay:

And re: white wall, they probably do less location shoots because of COVID-19 travel restrictions.

Yeah I don't think VS can use the image of a model for years and years with no end, Gisele and others had been cut from footage multiple times, in videos where they would 100% be if VS had the rights to it. I think the most clear example we've gotten was when they had the Love Rocks campaign ready to go, Marisa was going to be the face of it and then she left VS and they had to scratch all the material they had and we ended up getting some B-List actress in the launch :rofl: that was a pretty overnight change that I doubt VS wanted.