Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

38 minutes ago, pedsmbs said:

so what angels are still working for the brand?

jasmine, taylor, sara, josephine, lais, alexina, barbara, stella and grace have been used for the last campaigns (if i'm not wrong), romee have been used to promote the brand while she was pregnant and leomie promotes the brand from time to time 

3 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

jasmine, taylor, sara, josephine, lais, alexina, barbara, stella and grace have been used for the last campaigns (if i'm not wrong), romee have been used to promote the brand while she was pregnant and leomie promotes the brand from time to time 

do you think they will hire new angels ?

It seems VS wants to distance themselves for the Angel term for whatever reason *cough*Ed Razek*cough*.

They will obviously hire new spokesmodels (heck some of the recurring ones they already use may have that type of contract) but the won't call them Angels. The VSFS is also gonna stay dead, at least for a while, IMO.

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Disclaimer: Deux Moi is all blind gossip and this could be completely untrue but we need something to joke and speculate about in here. 

Any guesses? My first thought was Ashley Graham but I’m not sure. :idk: 

1D61E164-B0BE-4D05-A70C-1BD66AFF9EF3.jpeg

Yeah, she's the one I was thinking of. Could also be Emily R, Kate Upton, or Iskra?

Doesn't Ashley have her own lingerie line? Would be weird. Kate Upton doesn't need the money, sis is loaded and she has never been in the super #woke movement so it wouldn't be super controversial, she also hasn't been super open about pregnancy and motherhood, it seems to me like she really wants to keep her private life private. Iskra is not famous enough to be a PR grab on VS' side. Maybe Em Rata who isn't particularly relevant anymore and is pregnant, and she has been one of the poster children from the wokeness wave and she is an "actress"  :idk:

I'm putting my money on Emily which would for sure be a new low for VS

This contradicting tip got sent in so who knows. 

Tangentially related but VS sent Elsa flowers after she gave birth. I could potentially see her still working one offs with the brand since they seemed to have parted on good terms and frankly I think Elsa is happy with the easy money modeling jobs while she focuses on branching out. 

A1AEE746-520E-4797-AAC4-BC2642A6F17B.jpeg

does someone have an idea about what type of contract leomie has? it's weird for me that the last time she worked with them personally was before quarantine (i just checked it; the campaign was posted on february 2020). at first, i thought she didn't want to travel to the united states because of the virus, but i don't think she's * that * worried about getting it. she's really focused on her brand now so i think that could be the reason why she doesn't want to leave the uk? either way, doesn't vs ask their angels to shoot a number of photoshoots per year or something? does vs make different contracts for their angels or do all of them have the same? i never knew how vs contracts work lol like i said, i find weird that she can keep the angel contract when the only thing she does is taking 2 pictures with vs lingerie or pajamas every x months, post them on her ig and that's it

ps: i' m not criticizing her, she has nothing to do with this, i think

Just because she's working in the UK doesn't mean COVID is stopping her from travelling to the states. A lot of models aren't travelling internationally for work because the rules were very restrictive for a while. ie) You have a 1-3 day shoot in NY but you need to quarantine for 2 weeks beforehand. Then if Leomie had to return home, it's another 2 weeks of quarantine. So 4 weeks of quarantine for 2 days of work.  It doesn't make a lot of sense for the models or the company to book them when they have girls in town (or at least in the country.) 

I know this is easing now and I've seen more models travelling lately so maybe we'll see more activity from VS and the industry in general. I also think the New Angels got very short term contracts and it wouldn't surprise me if they've expired since and VS is still retaining the girls but without the same exclusive contracts. 

It's going to be interesting. I was just going over my stash of VS website photos, which now dates back over 20 years from around 2000 and tiny 380 x 512 pictures - one of these days I'll have to post the archive. Periodically I've been going through and cleaning out the photos of just the product without it being modeled (my script downloads all pictures linked from the VS web site). I'd say probably the zenith of VS was around 2012-2015 - interesting poses, good models, often trying to tell a story. Since they stopped having a catalogue, they went to boring white wall which basically kills it, although I still do a few pulls of the web site usually around the holidays, Valentines, and summer just to see what models are showing off what products.