Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 1/9/2021 at 5:36 PM, CandleVixen said:

I think you may be right on by this. If they are changing from “sexy” to “comfy” it makes sense to change out the photos. 

I love those two Lunar New Year ads! Dear VS, that is how you can do the ads for the campaigns! Please?? 

all the pictures at my local VS are old...like Miranda's FB in 2011, pictures of Doutzen and even Marisa from the VSFS....not very up to date, but very sexy and in your face. It looks completely different from what VS is pushing nowadays. I'll be sad to see those pictures go because that's the VS I know and love, but oh well. 

i HATE Taylor's pictures, it looks like she's modeling for Dollskill (love their clothes/website, but it's a far cry from what VS is/shouldbe/was). Some of the lingerie is cute, but the bows look so stupid and some of the poses are just bad. Taylor is gorgeous(with long hair, hate the short hair), I wish they wouldn't have tried to make her look so childish. I really really really dislike her haircut and to me it makes her look more like a toddler than ever before, so that may be another reason I think these pictures suck.

So far, Candice's one single picture is the only good picture. Taylor's look like a little girl playing dress up, and the rest of the pictures look like amateur hour photography classes. pathetic. 

I'm glad you guys like the new pictures though, that's the only good thing about them. I like when you guys are happy at least (cause I'm  not lol) 

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

I really miss the good ol' days, we used to fight a lot but it was fun, lol.

Oh, to bash a Candice fan for being mean to Elsa...the good ol' days. :cry2:

:rofl: VS needs to give us some content to fight about. Sign Gigi or something. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Oh, to bash a Candice fan for being mean to Elsa...the good ol' days. :cry2:

:rofl: VS needs to give us some content to fight about. Sign Gigi or something. 

When they signed 10 girls at the same time they had us talking TALKING... Raise the bar, DROP EVERYONE, SIGN 20 GIRLS, SIGN EVERY NEPO GIRL, GIVE US SOMETHING, LOL.

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

When they signed 10 girls at the same time they had us talking TALKING... Raise the bar, DROP EVERYONE, SIGN 20 GIRLS, SIGN EVERY NEPO GIRL, GIVE US SOMETHING, L

Ahh those were the good old days, eh! 

I honestly miss those times, at times. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 2:41 AM, Limerlight said:

Water

Is 

Wet?

Can you prove this, or do you get wet while the water gets dry?

Indeed, this I can prove.

Anything that is wet dries itself while making you wet when you touch it, which as you pointed out, is what water does, so yes, water is wet. Something dry does not get you wet. 🤓

Any further question?

I'm glad they brought swim back. I'm guessing that's what they're referring to in that story above. It hasn't been as good as Swim in the years past, but I did like the models they used (Barbara, Lorena) and they did use backgrounds and settings instead of just white wall thank god. I'm curious to see what this years Swim will look like. It's nice to have something to be interested in again with VS.