Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

10 minutes ago, kerrforever said:

Anyone know which VS pink model this is, and where/how I can find a larger version of the image? This is from the Fall 2013 VS PINK catalog, thanks!

3.jpg

if she's not magdalena frackowiak, she has a twin lol

and this is the only version i could find in better quality 

62deae7231230967b3917f83ba0ff6fe.thumb.jpg.ec2f403cc5efa5f83762ebde8a5bddb4.jpg

I'm looking at the VS x FLL Holiday campaign and it's interesting to me how they can put out such good work with their collaborations and then be so entirely lacklustre with their own mainline. I'm sure FLL is leading the art direction on this, but you'd think VS would want to at least pretend to compete on the same level with their other lines. 

Edit: For comparison:

for-love-and-lemons-for-victorias-secret-2020-holiday-rosy-embroidery-underwire-bra-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-holiday-2020-chanel-iman-sheer-hi-res.jpg for-love-and-lemons-for-victorias-secret-2020-holiday-blushing-rose-underwire-bra-thong-panty-garter-2-hi-res.thumb.jpg.5ef60dc40426224a294ac2eb5680b5d3.jpg for-love-and-lemons-for-victorias-secret-2020-holiday-madeline-underwire-bustier-thong-panty-1-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-holiday-2020-barbara-palvin-flounce-satin-robe-dream-angels-demi-bra-lace-bikini-panty-hi-res.jpg 

Although I don't totally dislike the holiday photos but I do think they are underwhelming and kinda "meh" :/  One thing I thought was humorous and lame were the public bathroom shoots (and the noticeable number of shoots taken in the bathroom in general) :ermm::DanniCullen::

131692725_10159230176079090_6224253652602160924_o(1).jpgBE3ABDE1BD830F754322CBE5D6529040.jpg

Maybe VS is trying to tell us something :nicole:

Before: Candice has a tummy ache and is disrobing. After: Alexina had a nice and freeing experience in the toilet