Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

these are from 2016, right? i miss those days too. now you can't tell the difference between pink and the mainline...

Right!! I went into VS last night to find something sexy (ended up getting the picture I've linked here), and they only had 2 choices; the one I bought that I actually love, and another one that was really pretty, but that was all! EVerything else looked like PINK bras on the VS side of the store. PINK actually has cuter and sexier stuff now than VS. They should just leep PINK open if that's what this is going to be like.

403108093_OM_F.jpg Now I like it even more since I see that Candice modeled it! 

14 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

He is that. 
How is his white wall more alive than all the girls?

@PinkCouture I like that tote.

His white wall are good! I like his energy. 

@GlitterAndWings Josephine is so cute and I love her modeling, even what she does for VS (I find VS messes up a lot of models I like somehow). I miss those days, too. 

17 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

i think this is new? it's not like old commercials but at least she's acting sexy and not like a 15 years old. i like it tbh 

I’m not sure if it is new or just new to us. 

Miss Georgina looks great! She’s got a good smolder look.

On 11/30/2020 at 4:15 PM, CandleVixen said:

More comfort, less hard to wear items?

I mean both yeah, but other brands just as VS are moving away from displaying the over top sexiness like from the Michael Bay era.

I lost interest in Taylor a while ago, but she doesn't look good with the short hair. I'm sure I think that just because I'm biased (Edie Sedgwick is the only female I've seen that I like with short hair, and hers is even shorter than Taylors.) I just don't like the bob cut at all, or whatever her haircut is considered. Taylor had really pretty hair, and I like it long obviously. She just is a boring model, so I always forget about her anymore. Same with Romee. I still like Romee's personality, but I always forget about her even though she is so pretty and has a gorgeous smile. I hope she's doing ok with her baby, or if she didn't have it yet, I hope her labor goes well. 

I wish Barbara and Grace had more shots for VS, but that were sexy instead of "sleepover in 6th grade" aesthetic they've been going for.