Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think this (bringing C back to VS Swim) is a -desperate- move from VS trying to be what they were before, and knowing that ToC is doing great maybe they think that having someone with a great brand will make their stuff sell better

I just hope that my girl is making at least good money for being on board of this sinking ship

I feel like Candice is in some type of contract with them and really doesn't have a choice because she's untagging herself from all the Swim pictures, she also looked miserable at the bts videos for the Holiday... My girl doesn't want to be there.

Holiday 2020 Preview From Pressroom

Model List for the Campaign (some girls aren't pictured here): Alexina Graham, Barbara Palvin, Candice Huffine, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman, Daniela Pestova, Devyn Garcia, Grace Elizabeth, Helena Christensen, Jasmine Tookes, Sara Sampaio, Solange van Doorn, Valentina Sampaio

victorias-secret-holiday-2020-alexina-graham-very-sexy-bondage-teddy-hi-res.jpgvictorias-secret-holiday-2020-valentina-sampaio-cozy-knit-crewneck-jogger-set-pjs-hi-res.jpgvictorias-secret-holiday-2020-devyn-garcia-body-by-victoria-push-up-bra-front-lace-thong-panty-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-holiday-2020-candice-huffine-very-sexy-shine-strap-push-up-bra-thong-panty-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-holiday-2020-helena-christensen-flounce-satin-robe-dream-angels-lightly-lined-bra-panty-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-holiday-2020-barbara-palvin-flounce-satin-robe-dream-angels-demi-bra-lace-bikini-panty-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-holiday-2020-solange-van-doorn-favorite-t-lightly-lined-bra-satin-long-pj-set-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-holiday-2020-daniela-pestova-dream-angels-bra-satin-long-pj-set-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-holiday-2020-chanel-iman-sheer-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-holiday-2020-candice-swanepoel-wicked-sheer-mesh-teddy-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-holiday-2020-devyn-garcia-wicked-sheer-mesh-teddy-hi-res.jpg

The lighting on some of these pictures is not flattering. Barbara looks washed out af. 

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Holiday 2020 Preview From Pressroom

Model List for the Campaign (some girls aren't pictured here): Alexina Graham, Barbara Palvin, Candice Huffine, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman, Daniela Pestova, Devyn Garcia, Grace Elizabeth, Helena Christensen, Jasmine Tookes, Sara Sampaio, Solange van Doorn, Valentina Sampaio

victorias-secret-holiday-2020-alexina-graham-very-sexy-bondage-teddy-hi-res.jpg

The lighting on some of these pictures is not flattering. Barbara looks washed out af. 

OWFFF Loves me some alexina. That body looks gorg. The flash is too in your face i think tho. I feel the cozy vibes... but where's the glamour? 

I was so happy for Candice being back especially for swim, but if she’s untagging herself and looks miserable, that shows me she isn’t there because she wants to be. Idk who would want to model for them anymore unless the money is still really good. I’m curious how much the models get paid and if there is still Angel status. 

the holiday pictures aren’t very good. I thought Barbara was Alexina until someone pointed it out. While I’m liking alexina more, she will never compare to Barbara’s beauty to me, so the fact I got them confused shows how bad the lighting and photography is. 

Still happy to see pictures and stuff from VS though. I have loved this brand and all that it entails for 9 years now, and even though I don’t like the direction they took, I don’t want them to struggle and go under. 

9 hours ago, bump said:

Still happy to see pictures and stuff from VS though. I have loved this brand and all that it entails for 9 years now, and even though I don’t like the direction they took, I don’t want them to struggle and go under. 

Agreed! 

On 11/10/2020 at 12:31 PM, Siemgi said:

Haven't these been posted already?

Different crops,  better sizes/resolutions and some unposted that the batch that was ripped from IG fanpage. I also think it's interesting to see which images VS chooses as their press release for the brand in this attempt to rebrand.

I will admit I thought these were higher quality- VS used to actually post high-res versions of their images on the press page and I just assumed they were still doing so when I uploaded these but they're still upgrades and new images than previously posted in this thread. 

On 11/17/2020 at 11:20 PM, CandleVixen said:

How very meh this year. 
Sad. 

omg exactly. it's so boring.

The male model is interesting. I don't like it because I want VS to stay the same (I know I know, it can't and won't bc business has to change with the times), but he is cute. At least they didn't pick some fugly model like they have been with their female models. Good for him