Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I agree y’all. All of the new campaign is not good, which is sad, because the prior shoot with Helena was so good! 

I’m not sure who the woman @bump posted. My first glance I thought she was an old bestie. 

LOL I found out she's an actual model, which is very surprising to me. She doesn't have that "it" quality that I think a model needs, even if I didn't find her attractive, if she had that "it", then I could understand. She looks like they just found her shopping at Rue 21 and asked if she was busy that day and wanted to take some half-assed pictures. 

every company I've looked at recently (areyouami, livincool, Forever 21, ASOS, etc) have better looking pictures and most of them are white wall as well. the model really makes or breaks pictures with no or with lame backgrounds, and most of these models are not doing it. 

11 minutes ago, skrivermodel said:

Could be... I hope not but all the pictures on the website look like a mess, the new FLL for VS Holiday Campaign looks way better than the actual VS Holiday one...

i like some pictures, but they could do so much better. they decide to keep it simple, boring and family friendly. i don't know why they don't want to make sexy campaigns again, it's not that difficult... 

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

they really don't give a shit anymore

Valentina looks stunning tho

Agreed about Valentina. 

As for VS not giving a shit, they went with the knee jerk reaction over the backlash of Ed and the cronies and went super safe to rebrand. 

It’s been two years, VS, bring the sexy back! 

3 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

It’s been two years, VS, bring the sexy back! 

I personally don't think they will, It's a Dangerous territory for them anyway. They get backlash for anything they do tho. 

The Holiday clip wasn't thaaaaaaaaaaat bad, but it wasn't Good either.. Sad to see a brand I Adored going down the drain.