Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 hours ago, Sensual said:

Wow Valentina looks especially stunning in those two pictures. Also I think Elsa Hosk, Candice Swanepoel, and Martha Hunt are not angels anymore. Candice Swanepoel in her Vogue Russia interview said she hasn't done work for VS since 2018.

that's weird..maybe she shoot again after the interview?

No Lais? :cry2:

I agree about Valentina looks amazing! 

I love the pic of Alexina, she looks great in that shade of red. 

Nice to see the past Angels, Helena, Candice, Daniela and Chanel all look great there too.

Edited by CandleVixen
Brain fart

4 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

that's weird..maybe she shoot again after the interview?

Its possible. I mean they were shooting for this campaign like a month ago? And some magazine thend to shoot long before they come out with the issue.

Regarding Candice, it does seem based on her Vogue Russia interview that she's done with the brand. So maybe she was just booked for this campaign like Daniela and Helena?

Either way all the pictures very meh, but I wasn't expecting much anyway

Candice looks great and her pictures are the only good ones. I don't expect anything less than that from her. Even though VS makes kid pictures and not adult pictures anymore, they seem to always give Candice the good pictures. She deserves it though. Barbara looks pretty, but she looks like a little kid just because how her pictures are shot (brushing her teeth really???). Helena looks awful, I never thought she was pretty and I don't think so now, but that's nice they hired her for this. She's probably super excited, so good for her about that. Don't like Candice Huffine, I thought I did, but not time this. 

TAYLORS HAIR IS SO BAD. I used to like her, but she's been super boring for a while now and with that ugly hair cut, I'm definitely not interested anymore. 

(off topic: how do I start a thread for someone? I found a model named Victoria Lynn Myers and I haven't been able to find a thread for her and I'd love to start one if there isn't one, I just don't know how. If anyone would be so kind as to PM/DM/whateveritscalled me how to set up a thread, I would greatly appreciate it!!! 

this is her, I think she's so pretty and her body is great https://www.instagram.com/victorialynnmyers/)

18 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

the laziness :rofl:

Right??? Even Grace's pictures is awful (she looks beautiful, but that's the only positive thing I can say about these). These new models suck big time. I really don't like the girl below. She is not pretty and her expressions make her look worse. ugh VS, why???

22 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Halloween 2020 Press Kit 

victorias-secret-costume-shop-2020-very-sexy-push-up-bra-sheer-cutout-cheeky-panty-hi-res.jpg 

It is also pure laziness, there is no excuse for budget or set. My boyfriend and I took pictures the other day with a simple glass full of water and our phone 's flashlight and the pictures turned out great. A company like them can do that and so much more, it is as if they no longer care.