Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Interesting. 

Thank you for the post, @Bettina Saw-Morgan

What do y’all think? Good, bad, indifferent? Meh? 

As much as I hate to say it, I am starting to believe that “the Angels” are a dead horse now. 

Unless, there is going to be a massively huge campaign and VS is trolling us by keeping it under wraps until the airing of the actual commercials start to air. 

34 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Interesting. 

Thank you for the post, @Bettina Saw-Morgan

What do y’all think? Good, bad, indifferent? Meh? 

As much as I hate to say it, I am starting to believe that “the Angels” are a dead horse now. 

Unless, there is going to be a massively huge campaign and VS is trolling us by keeping it under wraps until the airing of the actual commercials start to air. 

MEH. And yeah, I think the Angel concept is dead, too. I really wish they'd get rid of these random chicks and stick to the Angels, but whatever, VS isn't going to listen to me. Maybe the Angels aren't selling like they used to and people want normal and boring models? IDK, but that's what they're getting with all these new girls. I like that they have thicker girls, but some of these new models are...wel, I'll keep my words to myself so I don't get banned, but I don't like the big ones who have no tone and are just fat. If you're going to be a model, I want them to promote health and working out no matter what size you are, thick or thin. 

I'm going to keep checking this thread and participating because they still have Barbara and Grace and Jasmine...is Leomie done? I never see anything from her anymore, but maybe  I just haven't checked her thread enough. I can't even remember the other Angels because we never see them. IDk what the point of hiring all of them was, VS is dumb. 

On 10/19/2020 at 5:42 PM, bump said:

MEH. And yeah, I think the Angel concept is dead, too. I really wish they'd get rid of these random chicks and stick to the Angels, but whatever, VS isn't going to listen to me. Maybe the Angels aren't selling like they used to and people want normal and boring models? IDK, but that's what they're getting with all these new girls. I like that they have thicker girls, but some of these new models are...wel, I'll keep my words to myself so I don't get banned, but I don't like the big ones who have no tone and are just fat. If you're going to be a model, I want them to promote health and working out no matter what size you are, thick or thin. 

I'm going to keep checking this thread and participating because they still have Barbara and Grace and Jasmine...is Leomie done? I never see anything from her anymore, but maybe  I just haven't checked her thread enough. I can't even remember the other Angels because we never see them. IDk what the point of hiring all of them was, VS is dumb. 

VS seems to be actively trying to distance themselves from anything Ed-related, Angels included.

12 hours ago, Siemgi said:

VS seems to be actively trying to distance themselves from anything Ed-related, Angels included.

Yeah I think so too and it's sad because I loved the Angel concept. But maybe only us fans liked that and the general public didn't? 

@Cult Icon  We read "Ozymandia" in college in my literature classes, and I love it, so I was happy to see that, but I never watched Breaking Bad (I probably would've liked it though). That was a cool video!

I just went to the VS website for the first time in months and yiiikes, if I didn't know any better I'd think I was visiting the Aerie website and that's not a good thing at al. It seems like VS has sadly decided to go the SI route :pinch:

vs posted a preview of the holiday campaign and, so far, these are the models on it:

candice swanepoel (i wonder if she was used as a current or as an old angel)

- candice huffine

- barbara palvin

- alexina graham

- grace elizabeth

- jasmine tookes

- devyn garcia

- daniela pestova

- solange van doorn

- helena christensen

- chanel iman

- valentina sampaio

some pictures are meh and i like others, specially candice swan.'s ones (for some rreason, i can't post them)

Wow Valentina looks especially stunning in those two pictures. Also I think Elsa Hosk, Candice Swanepoel, and Martha Hunt are not angels anymore. Candice Swanepoel in her Vogue Russia interview said she hasn't done work for VS since 2018.