Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 hours ago, Schemer said:

Global brands employ Uyghur Muslims as ‘forced labour’

https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/global-brands-employ-uyghur-muslims-forced-labour

Doesn't really surprise me, unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Top-modèle196 said:

If there is ever another show, who do you guys want to perform? My pick is BTS :rofl:

I loved The Struts, so having them again would be nice... 

The devil works hard but Ali works harder :rofl:

Excited for this, I never understood why VS and Irina didn't work together more. IIRC she's still the face of Intimissimi but hopefully she'll start shooting lingerie for them soon, god knows VS really needs a good model :ninja:

I care very little about VS anymore as a consumer - they lost my interest with their products over the last few years and with my fav Angels transitioning away, I found myself just following the remaining girls individually more than the brand, but I do think VS is moving in a good direction. The Angel schtick needs to be retired and VS should shift that budget/energy into producing higher value campaigns with girls like Joan and Irina.

On 7/20/2020 at 1:49 AM, Clauds said:

The devil works hard but Ali works harder :rofl:

Excited for this, I never understood why VS and Irina didn't work together more. IIRC she's still the face of Intimissimi but hopefully she'll start shooting lingerie for them soon, god knows VS really needs a good model :ninja:

On 7/21/2020 at 3:44 AM, toodarnhot said:

I care very little about VS anymore as a consumer - they lost my interest with their products over the last few years and with my fav Angels transitioning away, I found myself just following the remaining girls individually more than the brand, but I do think VS is moving in a good direction. The Angel schtick needs to be retired and VS should shift that budget/energy into producing higher value campaigns with girls like Joan and Irina.

HIIIIIII!!!

It has been a long ass time since I’ve been on here. Like more than 2 years maybe. But I saw the new VS stuff with Irina and Joan and was like ok I’ll pop back in. How is everyone?

Ok what’s the status who the angels now?

15 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

HIIIIIII!!!

It has been a long ass time since I’ve been on here. Like more than 2 years maybe. But I saw the new VS stuff with Irina and Joan and was like ok I’ll pop back in. How is everyone?

Welcome back hun :hug: 

No one knows, they've been working with a gazillion girls lately and not using the alleged Angels as much :rofl: I think at this point the only ones I'm 100% sure about are Taylor and Romee and that's because I recall VS wishing them a happy birthday recently

6 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

HIIIIIII!!!

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Welcome back hun :hug: 

No one knows, they've been working with a gazillion girls lately and not using the alleged Angels as much :rofl: I think at this point the only ones I'm 100% sure about are Taylor and Romee and that's because I recall VS wishing them a happy birthday recently

Hi! Welcome back! 

They also wished Sara HBD this week. 

My closest guess on who still has an Angel contract just based off social media/who still seems to be getting campaigns would be: Grace, Barbara, Jasmine, Sara, Taylor, Romee, Alexina, Stella, Josephine, Lais. 

Elsa, Martha, Leomie, and Candice seem to be out. Though Candice seems to have 9 lives with VS and pops up when I least expect it. Elsa is doing FLFL campaigns for them, but she hasn't done anything strictly VS in a while. 

10 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

They dumped Leomie already!? :(

Not 100% confirmed but it seems pretty likely. I don't see her on the site for e-comm, they've posted 1 old photo of her on their IG since April to now, she wasn't included in any of the Mother's Day or At Home Quarantine content, and she's unfollowed the main VS ig account. Given how vocally upset she was after the cancellation of the show, I could see VS not wanting to renew with her. She probably only had a year trial contract. 

17 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

They dumped Leomie already!? :(

i don't think so, she was feautured on vsbeauty ig account on july 9 and she posted a picture where she tagged vs on june 28. i think they just don't use her that much and she's focused on her brand 🤷🏻‍♀️ but who knows

Interesting! I thought after the last year that 2020 was going to be a rebrand year for VS but then COVID hit and it seems like not much can happen until this is over. Let’s see if the brand will make it. Hope everyone is staying safe.