Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 3/18/2020 at 10:49 AM, Kane said:

VS Press Room credits Helena Christensen as the photographer. 

Shes good. I thought it could've been Zoey Grossman, but the color grading didn't really seem like Zoey's style.

On 3/20/2020 at 1:22 PM, Clauds said:

I doubt Helena was able to photograph herself? :rofl: either way, I adore this campaign and I hope they keep going this route

She's obviously holding a remote controle thingy which is why you don't see both hands in her shots!!!!

3 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

i just read that usa has more cases of covid-19 than china (as i expected, that 'quarantine' was a joke) and vs reopened their online store yesterday i think? so what are they going to do now? close it again? 

This may be a dumb question, but are they closing the online stores bc of the distribution sites bc those have a lot of employees in close proximity to each other? I wonder why they would close them and then reopen them?

@Bettina Saw-Morgan thanks for those pictures! Even though I prefer less in-your-face sexy (I like swim and light/cute/ natural lingerie pictures), these are really well done 

14 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:
livelovevictoriassecret_90706981_2274070959565410_5392636739580067554_n.jpg livelovevictoriassecret_90745093_2582122118781777_3952463868715689848_n.jpg livelovevictoriassecret_91039160_2850121058359191_6661154763079851711_n.jpg livelovevictoriassecret_91233498_530750161196069_7747091243963255145_n.jpg

5 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

i just read that usa has more cases of covid-19 than china (as i expected, that 'quarantine' was a joke) and vs reopened their online store yesterday i think? so what are they going to do now? close it again? 

If I'm not mistaken, China is over the hump and can start to get back to normal. 

USA has a long way to go because not everyone is complying, so we are in our new normal. 

EDIT:

Just kidding. China is closing itself off again. I dunno. It's all hard to keep up with. Ignore me. Carry on.

On 3/27/2020 at 10:57 AM, bump said:

This may be a dumb question, but are they closing the online stores bc of the distribution sites bc those have a lot of employees in close proximity to each other? I wonder why they would close them and then reopen them?

@Bettina Saw-Morgan thanks for those pictures! Even though I prefer less in-your-face sexy (I like swim and light/cute/ natural lingerie pictures), these are really well done 

those unsee pictures are beautiful. I like them better than the one they reveal. Sara looks very sexy.

According to their responses on their Instagram account, they closed the online store to deep clean and rearrange their distribution center to comply with the 6-feet apart thing. Nobody is mandated to work right now but those who volunteer to do so are getting paid time and a half, and they mentioned something about adding a spot to get your health checked out and stuff while at work too but I’m not sure how well that plan is gonna work out for them given everything going on.

At least, that’s the “official” reasoning to why they closed and reopened the online store, there’s probably more factors ($$) that went into the decision behind closed doors.

On 3/30/2020 at 3:45 AM, Clauds said:

Elsa is done, she was posting about her Gucci lingerie yesterday, no way she'd be allowed to do that under VS contract.

If Elsa's done then Candice definitely needs to leave. I can't think of any reason why it's still benefitting her at this point to stay other than being the resident "veteran angel." They could have had an Adriana/Alessandra 2.0 duo going on w/ Candice & Behati, but even Behati bounced. It's like Candice is just there now- but knowing VS they'll probably hold on to her for as long as they can. They also need to let go of Martha & Stella.

I'm pretty sure both Candice and Martha are done as well. As mentioned, they haven't done anything for VS is months, they are not even being featured in their social media anymore, my best bet is that their contracts expired late 2019 and it went under radar because there was no show.

I think there's two options: they are either going to let the contracts slowly expire and get rid of the Angel concept as we know it, or there will be a major revamp to the lineup to make it more inclusive. 

On 3/31/2020 at 3:08 AM, Clauds said:

I'm pretty sure both Candice and Martha are done as well. As mentioned, they haven't done anything for VS is months, they are not even being featured in their social media anymore, my best bet is that their contracts expired late 2019 and it went under radar because there was no show.

I think there's two options: they are either going to let the contracts slowly expire and get rid of the Angel concept as we know it, or there will be a major revamp to the lineup to make it more inclusive. 

Could the line up really be more inclusive? They had or have Barbara on there, shes pretty curvy. In terms of ethnicity I think its been the most diverse lineup ever.

I hope they dont go too ham with inclusivity and diversity. They pretty much already had it without any fuss or saying anything about it. I would look forward to Lorena Duran being an angel if they aren't getting rid of it. She has potential.