Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Daniela was I believe the very first or the second (Maybe Claudia was the first) to get the fantasy bra. She was actually a stunning model. Look up her old VS work.

I find them bringing back those angels odd considering they let go of models like Alessandra and Adriana. Like VS got to a point where they didn't fit as much because they were older and VS had all these "cute" angels and models. But then they leave and they go and get their old former angels who are like 45+ old. Like, should have just kept Ale and Adriana. Or atleast ask them to come back, because Adriana is still popular and people still associate her with VS. Plus.they aren't even using candice like that, and she is now one of the older actual angels. But they gonna use some models in their 40s. Its just ass backwards to me

And why is Joan there when she was all about fenty. I hate it here lol

People can say whatever they want, try super hard to cancel VS and yadda yadda yadda, but the fact that even after this whole clustefuck Helena and Daniela both jumped in to shoot with VS says a lot about how powerful this brand is still is, if they keep up the smart decisions they'll for sure make a comeback, they are moving towards a more "woke" route for sure but without being over the top and ridiculous like SI and props to them for that.

I personally love this campaign, it's a way better look than everything they've done recently, the last set I liked was the fall preview (the one in my sig) and after that it was all a wreck but I actually love this one.

VS is closing down all their stores in the US/Canada due to coronavirus and will pay all their employees full salaries, judging by the comments this move is really helping people to put the brand out of people's shit-list

1 hour ago, Sensual said:

I hope they keep this up because this is a huge improvement. Who is the photographer this time?

I could be wrong, but based on the aesthetic I would say Zoey Grossman

I really like this campaign as well. Barbara looks good, which makes me happy because for a while I was disliking all her VS work and since she's my favorite model, I want to like everything she does...but I didn't. She looks the best in this, at least to me, but I do think the older ex-Angels look great too, even if I don't find them facially attractive. I'm glad this is what VS is doing. 

That's nice of them to give their employees full pay, I have to go and file unemployment today because the restaurant I work at closed. I wish my company would step in and pay me, but I understand it doesn't work that way for waitresses. At least if I'm gonna be bored because all the stores around me are closed, I have BZ to keep me entertained and new VS stuff to look at. 

6 hours ago, Sensual said:

I hope they keep this up because this is a huge improvement. Who is the photographer this time?

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

I could be wrong, but based on the aesthetic I would say Zoey Grossman

VS Press Room credits Helena Christensen as the photographer. 

The news that VS us offering the retail employees full pay is a very nice gesture. 
I’m seeing closings all the time, but no real news about the workers getting paid, yet.

@bump I’m sorry to read that you have to go to the unemployment office. At best that is stressful enough, and no with the virus it makes things even worse! Big hugs to you! :hug:

The new VS shoot results are amazing! From what I’ve seen of Helena’s work, she had a damned good eye. 

And I love that they are using some of the past models and angels, along with some newer faces as well. Valentina S looks very very good. 

PS, VS, please keep doing real sets and keep Helena in as a photographer! 

@CandleVixen thank you for those words. My boss and the CEO of the company had a conference call with the 3 stores in my state and promised no one is terminated, we are just laid of until this virus stuff is over. They promised we are all coming back to work, but encouraged us to file unemployment since we don't know how long we'll be off. They are really good bosses and I'm very happy to work for the company I work for. 

and the real sets is what I'm talking about! I love background and depth in pictures, and I know many people are sick of just white wall so it's nice that VS changed it up and has a set this time. I hope they get it together and next year have the fashion show back. I miss all the hoopla surrounding it! 

@Bettina Saw-Morgan thanks so much for all the pictures! They are awesome. 

On 3/18/2020 at 4:49 PM, Kane said:

VS Press Room credits Helena Christensen as the photographer. 

I doubt Helena was able to photograph herself? :rofl: either way, I adore this campaign and I hope they keep going this route

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I doubt Helena was able to photograph herself? :rofl: either way, I adore this campaign and I hope they keep going this route

yeah, that part seems a little weird. But she's credited, so maybe its a mistake? 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

In some BTS pics you can see Helena holding a camera and stuff, my best bet is she took some pictures but they also obviously had a pro photographer :idk: 

Helena is the main photographer of this campaign! Just her pictures were taken by someone else like maybe Jerome Duran or someone else.

4 hours ago, Kane said:

yeah, that part seems a little weird. But she's credited, so maybe its a mistake? 🤷‍♀️

There is also a way to take photos of yourself by a remote. 
That being tossed out, she probably had another photographer take hers. 

I’d call her a professional photographer, because she has been for several years.