Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I saw that Kate Li is shooting for PINK. I adore her, but I wonder how PINK Is doing. We really don't talk about it here. I think she'll be amazing for PINK and would be an amazing Angel in a few years when she gets older, but by then who knows what will happen to VS.

I think they're phasing the Angels out. I think it was stupid they hired so many. Maybe if they hadn't done that, the Angels could actually get some work. But who am I kidding, they use random models more than the Angels anyway so I guess it doesn't matter. 

There's no PINK Angel/Spokesmodel anymore is there? Grace was the last one?

I also think that, the same way that there won't be a VSFS this year, all the Angel's are just fulfilling contract and they won't use that term anymore.

That or they will embrace what media has always done: call any women working for them an Angel.

I would not call VS dead however. I think they are just becoming a scaled down version of the brand. Better keep it simple, every women is an Angel and focus on your core business.

I will still looked fondly of the hey days but I think this is not the same company and also not the same social landscape. Goodbye for now :)

3 hours ago, Larek said:

I also think that, the same way that there won't be a VSFS this year, all the Angel's are just fulfilling contract and they won't use that term anymore.

That or they will embrace what media has always done: call any women working for them an Angel.

I would not call VS dead however. I think they are just becoming a scaled down version of the brand. Better keep it simple, every women is an Angel and focus on your core business.

I will still looked fondly of the hey days but I think this is not the same company and also not the same social landscape. Goodbye for now :)

Have they confirmed whether they're doing the fashion show this year?

I guess I could see them not doing it, especially since Adriana's gone.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:53 PM, GiseleQueenBee said:

Have they confirmed whether they're doing the fashion show this year?

I guess I could see them not doing it, especially since Adriana's gone.

I have not seen or heard about any kind of show for 2020 and beyond. 

These new pictures are great!!

Whose the other older looking model? I think it's cool they're finally using more mature looking ladies than a bunch of teenagers. 

I wonder what prompted them to create some good pictures with sets?

1 minute ago, victoriassecret_aut said:

It is Helena Christensen :)

20 minutes ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

I didn't see many pictures of Helena, so I hope they release more. She still looks great, even though I've never paid attention to her until now. 

This was the model I meant though. I don't find her attractive, but I am glad that they're using more mature looking models. They are doing better with covering all bases now. I also like that Solange girl and the fact that she is bigger but still toned. 

thank you for replying 

Just now, bump said:

I didn't see many pictures of Helena, so I hope they release more. She still looks great, even though I've never paid attention to her until now. 

This was the model I meant though. I don't find her attractive, but I am glad that they're using more mature looking models. They are doing better with covering all bases now. I also like that Solange girl and the fact that she is bigger but still toned. 

thank you for replying 

It is Daniela Pestova :)

I love Solange too she looks fun

2 minutes ago, victoriassecret_aut said:

It is Daniela Pestova :)

I love Solange too she looks fun

Oh, I've heard of Daniela but know nothing about her. She was a VS model in the past, maybe even Angel, right? I don't know much about the Angels in that day. 

I like this group of models. I'm glad to see them using a few Angels as well. They should've just made Solange an Angel with as much as they're using her. I would've picked her over several of the Angels if I had my way, but of course I don't lol

I wonder why they're bringing back older models? Is this part of the "appealing to everyone" idea?

1 minute ago, bump said:

Oh, I've heard of Daniela but know nothing about her. She was a VS model in the past, maybe even Angel, right? I don't know much about the Angels in that day. 

I like this group of models. I'm glad to see them using a few Angels as well. They should've just made Solange an Angel with as much as they're using her. I would've picked her over several of the Angels if I had my way, but of course I don't lol

I wonder why they're bringing back older models? Is this part of the "appealing to everyone" idea?

I find it cool they bring back older angels, gives some kind of reunion vibe. Maybe it is part of their rebranding