Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 2/6/2020 at 4:24 AM, JazzyJas2.0 said:

Thats sad^

They called her ugly too I aint forget :no: 

no, they didn't call her ugly. They (aka Sophia Neophitou) said:

Way back in early 2012, Victoria's Secret's casting director Sophia Neophitou majorly snubbed then-rising star Kate Upton, telling the New York Times that VS would "never use her. She’s like a footballer’s wife, with the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy."

and let's be honest: Kate Upton has a body that looks kinda like she's letting herself go lately. When she first worked with SI, she had an amazing body but a year later she started to gain weight and the proportions look off. Still a nice body but when you make a living out of it, you have to have an amazing body.

1 hour ago, VSfan88 said:

and let's be honest: Kate Upton has a body that looks kinda like she's letting herself go lately. When she first worked with SI, she had an amazing body but a year later she started to gain weight and the proportions look off. Still a nice body but when you make a living out of it, you have to have an amazing body.

what? you need to keep up :rofl:  she even have a fitness program now made by her and her trainer because, you know, she's taking care of her body..and looks amazing after having a baby...she could make a living out if it even now but she doesn't want to do that anymore

On 2/25/2020 at 5:04 PM, VSfan88 said:

Well they weren’t complimenting her that’s for sure 

On 2/27/2020 at 3:51 AM, JazzyJas2.0 said:

Is it me or has VS become WAY overpriced???

I think they're overpriced too now. I was shocked when I went into the PINK side of my VS store to buy some yoga pants. Not only were they more expensive, they weren't nearly as cute as they used to be. They were plain and the material felt less durable and strong. I could buy the same plain pants at any department store for half the price. And I bet you they would last longer. 

Some of the bras are ok though. I got a cute red one and a pretty pink one but they were like $64. I thought they used to be a lot cheaper, but maybe I'm just remembering wrong. I don't really buy much VS anymore because of the prices going up and quality going down. 

On 2/25/2020 at 11:04 PM, VSfan88 said:

It's still dumb as hell to put down another woman's looks. Because most women who are potential customers of VS don't look like Candice or Adriana. And even Candice needs her bra to be filled in when she does shoot for them.

And btw.

She’s like a footballer’s wife, with the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy."

That would maybe even make a bit of sense (no matter how rude it was) if VS Angels have never went under the knife. Which is hilarious. Gisele had a nose job, Alessandra had her ears fixed and a boobjob, Adriana had a boobjob, Josephine had a boobjob, Lais had a boobjob...and that's just off the top of my head.

And this is without even mentioning botox that some of them use.

So VS Angels definitely "purchase" their bodies, so shaming  Upton makes no damn sense.

If they were a professional group they would've said something like: "We really like Miss Upton and congratulate her on her success, however at this moment we are not working together. In the future things may change. Regardless we wish her nothing but the best wishes in her career."  Done. That's how you handle those things.

On 2/28/2020 at 5:25 PM, peroxideblonde said:

i agree about Kate 100% but Lais boobs are real

i'm not even sure about Jo anymore, without push up her boobs look small..or she had a very light boobjob, still odd tho

jo.png

I think she got a boobjob but not too much. She often wears push up and said she loves those so they look a lot bigger 

This pic is revealing they are a fine size.

Kate and Lais are 100 real.

Kelly has fake boobs imo.

I also really like the models they chose. I'm starting to get bored of most of the Angels anyways, even Barbara at times. Since they're contracted, I still wish they would use them more because it makes more sense to me, and I feel bad for the Angels, but I'm finding I like other VS models more than Angels anymore.