Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm curious as to why Monica waited until after Ed left the company before filing a report against him to the Board of Directors. Makes you question the validity of the complaint and if she just wasn't looking for a payout, which she received. :idk: To much of the article/articles is inconsistent or subject to interpretation for me.

9 hours ago, GiseleQueenBee said:

If it wasn't already over for VS, it sure is now. They've been going downhill for years, but now it's like the final nails are being drilled in the coffin. Being a VS model means absolutely nothing anymore. They had a good run, but it's over now.

It was certainly fun while it lasted that’s for sure. I’m curious how the “show” will be received this year because at this point, anything they do will be met with criticism. I don’t think it’s necessary for a show this year imo even if it’ll just be on a streaming platform. 

On 2/1/2020 at 2:47 PM, Marsnoop said:

Initial reactions...

- It shame these allegations are surfacing but at the same time I am surprised.

- I am confused why Russell James was included in this article. Seemed a bit out of place.

- If Ed did say that Casey, I feel so bad for her!

- I believe Andi's story for most part but going to hold my judgement for now because there is probably more to the story.

- Surprised Ed would do that to Bella considering she is high-profile. Kinda ironic that VS brought in Nepotism Crew in hope of increasing ratings of the show but it has backed fired on so many levels .

- The thing with Monica seems a bit shady. Not saying she is lying but I am skeptical of her whole story as she is someone who had a lot of clout at VS, and  for some reason I doubt she is totally innocent in all this.

47 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

- The thing with Monica seems a bit shady. Not saying she is lying but I am skeptical of her whole story as she is someone who had a lot of clout at VS, and  for some reason I doubt she is totally innocent in all this.

At the very least, she's guilty of turning her back away and minding her own business while the bosses were preying on the girls.

Same thing with Terry Richardson working for Vogue for years. Are we really gonna think that the most powerful person in fashion, Anna Wintour, didn't know about Richardson's reputation? That she didn't hear about the rumors? Of course she knew, and she didn't give one ounce of a fuck. Mitro is probably on that same boat.

Honestly the whole fashion industry is a gigantic mess and clusterfuck, everyone turned their back away a lot for a long ass time. I by no means doubt the model's experiences, especially when someone like Bella Hadid who is a huge name and will gain nothing from this is involved, she isn't a nameless model who could use this as exposure, but the Monica story? That I do find weird, we all know she was a power player in VS, why would she wait for so long? And seems like her own son was involved in some shady shit within VS so IDK, it's just off to me.

Now, I am dying to see if any of the current Angels will say anything. At this point, staying with VS may do more harm than well to their careers considering there is literally not a single good thing to say about the brand right now.

On 2/2/2020 at 4:34 AM, storand6423 said:

I remember when the model Charlotte D'Alessio said that a lot of the VS models had to sleep their way to being Angels/the top...probably a good amount of truth to that. 

I remember that too and that she said about a blonde model doing so which prompted people to assume that she was talking about Elsa. By that time people shunned Charlotte to be a liar and that she claimed that out of spite because she didn't get the show but now... maybe there was indeed some good amount of truth to that.

13 hours ago, VSfan88 said:

Ed is not part of the company anymore. So...

Talking bad about Ed would still be talking bad about the company because they would be speaking about him in the context of being the Victoria's Secret President. Talking bad about him would be reflecting negatively on the entire company.

I guess that's too difficult to understand.

16 hours ago, VSfan88 said:

I remember that too and that she said about a blonde model doing so which prompted people to assume that she was talking about Elsa. By that time people shunned Charlotte to be a liar and that she claimed that out of spite because she didn't get the show but now... maybe there was indeed some good amount of truth to that.

She straight up saod that she wasn't talking about Elsa or Candice, and then she said that that's was a rumor she came to hear around. And Elsa shutted her up herself.

5 hours ago, Schemer said:

I think they added both Jasmine and Asian girl (don't know her name).

If you zoom in on the Jasmine's left elbow, something fishy is going on there. Blurry pixels.

That's pretty common place practice. Shoot the models separately and stitch them together.