Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

54 minutes ago, bump said:

What was your guys' favorite era of Angels?

Mine was 2009-2014 give or take.

Candice, Miranda, Lily Doutzen, Rosie, Erin, Behati......Lindsey, Alessandra, and Adriana were there too but I didn't like them. 

The OG girls, along with the higher quality clothing. 

1 minute ago, CandleVixen said:

The OG girls, along with the higher quality clothing. 

Would that be like Karolina, Adriana, Alesandra, Gisele, Heidi?

Or are you taking it all the way to like the very first....wasn't there a Karen and a Daniela and maybe Stephanie Seymour? Were they Angels?

and lol at the "higher quality clothing", VS products do suck now. it's a shame because I used to LOVE their PINK yoga pants. 

4 minutes ago, bump said:

Would that be like Karolina, Adriana, Alesandra, Gisele, Heidi?

Or are you taking it all the way to like the very first....wasn't there a Karen and a Daniela and maybe Stephanie Seymour? Were they Angels?

and lol at the "higher quality clothing", VS products do suck now. it's a shame because I used to LOVE their PINK yoga pants. 

Yes, the very first group, with Stephanie. Before they were well known, before they became supermodels and everyone knew their names. 

I had some of their lounge wear, and my bestie loved the way their jeans fit, as well as the velvet track suits. 

1 minute ago, CandleVixen said:

Yes, the very first group, with Stephanie. Before they were well known, before they became supermodels and everyone knew their names. 

I had some of their lounge wear, and my bestie loved the way their jeans fit, as well as the velvet track suits. 

Cool! You really do like the OG Angels. Who was your favorite? I don't know anything about them, so I'll have to look them up. 

I didn't start getting into VS until 2012. 

i don't hate this campaign, but it's definitely one of the worst. it looks like a regular campaign instead of a valentine's day one. i don't know if they decided to keep it simple or they don't have enough money, which i doubt; no show, no fantasy bra (that holiday commercial wasn't special either so)... they have to have some money... somewhere

13 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

VS just a couple more groups to cover then we'll have this...

zmagWda.jpg

GIMMA G-MA & a Soccer Mom!

image.pngSF-SOCCERMOM-WHT-GRY2-600x600_grande.jpg

someone commented this a few days back on a vs post.... 

Screenshot_20200125_161905.thumb.jpg.8d95c5156485b27a1ca0568095d3c9bf.jpg

honestly, i like vs including plus size models, but all ages also include 10 years old girls? what about men? sorry but no

Jasmine looks great in those pictures, her body looks super fit and much better than most of the other girls. 

Taylor and Romee look cute too. Honestly, these 3 and Barbara are the only ones who are saving this brand for me right now. 

I love dogs, I really do, but I wish they would sotp including Taylor's dog. I find it pointless. 

I would love to have sat in during the meeting they had about this "Valentines" campaign, because it looks like the the furthest thing from it. I'm so curious as to how this came about and why VS thought this was a good idea, from the boring models to the boring gray background. FAIL. 

On 1/24/2020 at 8:18 PM, medicenevs said:

Real talk, does anyone actually cares about VS Swim anymore? I remeber back in the day we used to make such a big deal about the swim trips and now I feel like we literally don't care.:rofl:

I used to love VS Swim. Swim 2012 is what got me into VS in the first place, but now I think it sucks. Ever since 2014 and teh Swim show, I have lost interest in swim. There were some good pictures (from girls like Lily, Candice, and Behati) but once they added all those new Angels  like Sara and Lais, I stopped caring about swim.  I didn't like the Swim shows, either. 

I really like Lorena, Leomie, Barbara, and Romee but this years swim fell short. I didn't really like it. 

I loved when Miranda, Doutzen, and Ale did swim; they were the best in my opinion, along with CAndice, Erin, Lily, and Behati. Since they're all gone, swim doesn't matter to me now.