Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yeah, I feel so bad for the Angels, especially ones like Sara (who I dislike a lot as well), but she did work hard and she deserves better than this mess of a campaign. Several of those girls are just bad, IdK what VS is thinking.

Grace and Jasmine look great, but they should not be included with these random ass models. This is awful work from VS. 

My favorite era was like 2009-2012/2013ish. Then it all started going downhill for me once girls like Miranda, Doutzen, Erin, etc left. 

1 hour ago, claudiawilliams said:

but the problem is vs using ''random ass models'' or the models' weight? 🤔

anyway, i was expecting another type of campaign. they look good yeah but the campaign is simple and boring. even last year campaign was better and it wasn't my cup of tea

To me personally, a bit of both, I'm into VS selling me the fantasy, there's 1000 other bras where I can go and find "relatable" models, with VS (and SI) I just want to be sold a fantasy. But IF VS decided to jump in the #woke bandwagon, they could at least manage to get models who are not literal unknowns? Maybe get Tara Lyn? Candice H? Iskra?  I'll even take Ashley Graham and Robyn at this point, at least they have something to back them up.

I actually love Solange and JooJoo, so I'm not opposed to VS using lesser known models. 

This campaign is just so fucking...boring. Valentine's has to be on the of the biggest, if not the biggest, marketing points for a lingergie company, and they're not even going to spend the money on a fake studio set?? Plain pink walls and completely uninspired styling. There's absolutely nothing about this campaign that's special or sexy. The lingerie isn't even that outstanding. :idk: 

15 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i don't mind Solange's body...but her face NOPE :ninja:

Agreed. 

And I really want to know why VS did such a poor job with the Valentine's Day stuff. The plain background and boring lingerie just looks like any old campaign, but Valentine's day is a big deal so did they just not have the money or what? This just looks stupid and they don't stand out from the rest of the lingerie brands anymore. 

On 1/21/2020 at 6:27 AM, Clauds said:

Grace is out there being the superior girl and schooling the others 

Agreed! 

I can't help but think that VS is still trying to right the boat that got capsized late last year. They're not going to do anything outlandish until the company is more stable. 
This is just my thoughts. 

I also agree about they should have shot all the angels together, and almost exclusively used their contracted girls. 

Hell, SI is utilizing more models that VS is. 

Perhaps VS can right the boat by having better service, as that is most likely the root of almost all of their problems. Provide a better or at least adequate product, and provide better service, and just maybe your profits wont be slowly being flushed down the toilet.