Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Remember when we all thought Sadie Newman or Megan Puleri were the worst things that could happen to VS? Ahhh simpler times. 

:rofl:

Somehow I actually didn't think Sadie was too bad in the show. Glad she never shot for VS (or did she? I hope not), but Megan was awful. 

Random morning musings over my coffee:

---I have been re watching old VSFS, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2007 PINK section. I had never really watched it, all I knew about it was Candice's ski bunny outfit (because so many people had talked about it). Then I actually watched it, and the song started ("Get Free"-The Vines) and I was like WTF good music, I love this song! ??? And the Miranda opened, and Rosie and Behati were in it...that was has become one of my favorite sections ever now. It had such a great energy. 

Am I the only one who likes the 2009 show? I was reading through the thread for that show and everyone trashed it lol. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

Somehow I actually didn't think Sadie was too bad in the show. Glad she never shot for VS (or did she? I hope not)

She did! She had a photoshoot with Sara and a few photos by herself too.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:41 AM, bump said:

Random morning musings over my coffee:

---I have been re watching old VSFS, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2007 PINK section. I had never really watched it, all I knew about it was Candice's ski bunny outfit (because so many people had talked about it). Then I actually watched it, and the song started ("Get Free"-The Vines) and I was like WTF good music, I love this song! ??? And the Miranda opened, and Rosie and Behati were in it...that was has become one of my favorite sections ever now. It had such a great energy. 

Am I the only one who likes the 2009 show? I was reading through the thread for that show and everyone trashed it lol. 

I'll never forget Flavia closing 2007 PINK. It was so over the top and fun! 

2 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

I'll never forget Flavia closing 2007 PINK. It was so over the top and fun! 

Yes! I forgot about that. I was never a big fan of hers, but she did a great job with that closing. that segment in general was just awesome. 

and now we have HORRIBLE PINK sections. 

15(who knows if this count is accurate anymore) goddamn Angels, and 7/9 girls in the campaign are randos. :rofl: 

I would be seriously surprised if VS continues with the Angel status for much longer. It clearly doesn't mean much, and I can't see any top tier girls itching to sign onto the brand they have now. They got lucky signing Grace and Barbara when they did, but both of them should book it ASAP now that they're gotten their coins and that tick off their resume. 

Spamming this thread this morning but I got curious after browsing the VS website for the first time in a while, what's an accurate gauge of the Angel roster? I stopped following a lot of the girls closely but from what I can see: 

Taylor, Romee, Josephine, Barbara, and Alexina are all still shooting ecomm for them regularly. (There were 2 or 3 white wall pictures of Candice as well but they could be old?) 

Grace, Lais, Jasmine are included in the new Spring preview campaign. 

Elsa, Martha, Sara, Lais, Candice (minus 2 white wall pictures), Leomie, Stella are no where to be seen. 

edit: Literally downloaded a picture of Lais and then promptly forgot about her. 

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Spamming this thread this morning but I got curious after browsing the VS website for the first time in a while, what's an accurate gauge of the Angel roster? I stopped following a lot of the girls closely but from what I can see: 

Taylor, Romee, Josephine, Barbara, and Alexina are all still shooting ecomm for them regularly. (There were 2 or 3 white wall pictures of Candice as well but they could be old?) 

Grace and Jasmine are included in the new Spring preview campaign. 

Elsa, Martha, Sara, Lais, Candice (minus 2 white wall pictures), Leomie, Stella are no where to be seen. 

there's a couple of pictures of lais for this new campaign